Axl's Political stance

Hatts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AxlBooey, that was the most ridiculous post I've ever read. If you actually believe W. had this last election fixed, then you are way out of touch with reality. He won by 3 percentage points, which is a lot more than you think. He won fair and sqaure this second time. Maybe the reason you don't anyone who voted for him is because you live in New England, which is one of the most liberal regions in the U.S. As for the first election, that analysis by the University of Chicago showed that Bush did in fact win that one as well fair and square. Now many people had intended to vote for Gore and screwed up on their ballot and voted for Buchanan instead, but that's their own fault; I've seen the ballots, and if you can't figure that out or are too careless, then that's too bad. Also, there's no definitive proof to corroborate people being threatened or moved away from polling stations or that any of Bush's people fixed the election. He lost the popular vote in 2000, but won the electoral vote, and that's the law. If I were you, I would definitely be pissed after 2000 as well, but not because one side or the other cheated. He won fair and square both times, especially the last election, so don't make statements when you have no proof otherwise.

hes probarly a right winger, most americans are, any country that would vote the same shrub in for 2 terms has to be stuck in there ways. :angry:

Not to make this political, but Bush wasn't voted in either time, his cronies fixed the vote in key states. No one I know voted for Bush, so how the fuck does he "win"?

Because you live in fucking New Hampshire, how many electoral votes dose New Hampshire get? :rolleyes:

Everything is a conspiracy with Bush haters

Axl was from mostly white Indiana and moved to LA. Just think about that for a second, and you'll realize what One in a Million probably meant to him at that point in time. Axl now lives secluded on a hill, away from the "jungle" so to speak. "One in a million" probably means nothing to him now.

Sometimes you just have to take things for what they are.

But, to answer the question. I think that he is an Independent that has many Libertarian views.

Edited by Axl owns dexter

It's actually smart of Axl to not come out and say what his political beliefs are, as many other entertainers have done in the past. By doing so he could alienate a potential 50% of his American fan base.

I agree. People that shove their views like Bono, Jon Bon Jovi, and Scott make me think lesser of them because I'm sick and tired of the Bush-hate wave many bands seem to be riding, and it's not even because I'm Republican. The whole "OMG I hate Bush" thing is just getting old.

My opinion? I don't have any idea what he could be (though I lean toward him being on the anti-political side), and I personally hope that he doesn't reveal it.

One thing is for sure: he is very pro-American.

axl_2.jpg

Not only American, he's worn things with British flags and he's worn Toronto jerseys. To the guy who said Canada is basically the 51at state... hahahahahhahahahahahhaha, moron.

it depends where he is preforming.