**Hammerstein Post Show Party**

insomniac

Guest JohnUlmer

I hear Chuck E. Cheese is the way to go for the cool kids.

But maybe I'm just spending too much time around five-year-olds.

Edited by JohnUlmer

hell i need to meet up with someone if i go.

with Axl perhaps? ;)

how about my house? damn it's 50 minutes away :(

-J

hehe :P mine's 20 minutes away :P

yeah meeting axl would be a dream, when pigs fly i guess! crazyer shit has happened.

boys i'm staying at your place ! party!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl-lol:

with Axl perhaps? ;)

how about my house? damn it's 50 minutes away :(

-J

hehe :P mine's 20 minutes away :P

yeah meeting axl would be a dream, when pigs fly i guess! crazyer shit has happened.

boys i'm staying at your place ! party!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl-lol:

Sure! rock3 ..........by the way, are your kidneys and lungs in good health? :rolleyes:

with Axl perhaps?

how about my house? damn it's 50 minutes away

-J

hehe :P mine's 20 minutes away

boys i'm staying at your place ! party!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure! rock3 ..........by the way, are your kidneys and lungs in good health? :rolleyes:

dude you think you can out drink an aussie? :shades: com'on :rofl-lol:, my kidneys have taken a beating over the years, but hey whats one more time?

and i don't smoke, so my lungs work fine! wanna keep it that way too :rofl-lol:rock3

Hey All,

Mr. Intensity over at the HTGTH board has arranged for a pre-NYC party on May 15 for Mustang Harry's. Here's the info as I've posted it from HTGTH:

Cheers,

Andrew

GOOD NEWS INVOLVING THE PRE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I spoke with the owner of Mustang Harry's this morning which is a 5-7 minute walk away from Hammerstein Ballroom. I told him he could expect 50-200 Guns n Roses fans on May 15th if he could meet our accomidation requests and one of his bartenders (which sounded like a hot young lady i might add) went crazy when she heard a Guns N Roses pre-party was being considered at the bar. The owner Nile said he would meet our request and allow us to play Guns N Roses music on the bar stereo and he could accomodate up to 400 people. Then the bartender asked to talk to me and took my number in case she couldn't score tickets when they go on sale this Friday..... she then went on to talk about Axl for like 10 minutes.

Details are still being worked out.... it sounds as if he only wants a $2,000 bar tab guaranteed which won't be hard if we get 100 people to show up there. I've already recieved about 50 pm's and word of mouth should get another 50 people to come alone.

Also, to the people who requested a handicap accessible place, I believe this shall be as it is a big establishment that is open 11am to 4pm!!

Hey All,

Mr. Intensity over at the HTGTH board has arranged for a pre-NYC party on May 15 for Mustang Harry's. Here's the info as I've posted it from HTGTH:

Cheers,

Andrew

I spoke with the owner of Mustang Harry's this morning which is a 5-7 minute walk away from Hammerstein Ballroom. I told him he could expect 50-200 Guns n Roses fans on May 15th if he could meet our accomidation requests and one of his bartenders (which sounded like a hot young lady i might add) went crazy when she heard a Guns N Roses pre-party was being considered at the bar. The owner Nile said he would meet our request and allow us to play Guns N Roses music on the bar stereo and he could accomodate up to 400 people. Then the bartender asked to talk to me and took my number in case she couldn't score tickets when they go on sale this Friday..... she then went on to talk about Axl for like 10 minutes.

Details are still being worked out.... it sounds as if he only wants a $2,000 bar tab guaranteed which won't be hard if we get 100 people to show up there. I've already recieved about 50 pm's and word of mouth should get another 50 people to come alone.

Also, to the people who requested a handicap accessible place, I believe this shall be as it is a big establishment that is open 11am to 4pm!!

this is good news ^_^ I'm just concerned about the age limit thing, most of us...well some of us aren't 21 yet, you think there'll be restrictions and stuff like that? :book:

Hey All,

Cheers,

Andrew

this is good news ^_^ I'm just concerned about the age limit thing, most of us...well some of us aren't 21 yet, you think there'll be restrictions and stuff like that? :book:

So, i take it that they are letting 16-year-old Canadians in, right

:P

Edited by jc524

So, i take it that they are letting 16-year-old Canadians in, right

:P

Probably not, but this 26 year old Canadian will be there. Wonder if they'll have any Canadian beer?

Anyway, probably not a suitable place for people under 21. Has it been determined that the NYC shows are all ages?

Cheers,

Andrew

The original post from htgth by Mr. Intensity

Greetings,

I am planning a pre-party for this event currently scheduled to take place at Mustang Harry's which is about 5 minutes walking distance from Hammerstein Ballroom. This bar can hold up to 400 people and will allow us to play Guns N Roses music from around noon-5:30 pm on opening night (May 15th) of the show. This will be for all ages as the bar serves food and drink. No underagers will be allowed to drink however obviously. Please pm me or post in here if you plan on attending the pre-party as I have guaranteed the owner he can expect at least 50 people or a $1000.00 total tab from us Guns N Roses fans. The owner has agreed to work up some type of drink special for us (like $2.00 40oz of nightrain...j/k), but he really is going to lower beer prices. Please feel free to bring yourself and your friends to the bar, it is clean, handicap accessible, and close to the venue. This is a perfect oppurtunity for us to meet and prepare to cheer on Guns N Roses return to the stage and ultimately their return to rock n roll glory.

The main floor will be general admission seating for this event. I understand some of you will prefer to camp out in line to get close to the stage. I still encourage you though to all work in shifts, so you'll have the oppurtunity to come over to the bar and meet fellow posters you've been posting with the last 1-7 years on this board. Stay tuned to this thread as I am still finalizing all the details. I hope you'll all be in attendence.

-Justin

right on rock3rock3