Staying the night in NYC?

Travis

I am driving to the show, but I do not see myself being able to safely drive home! Was just curious if anyone would want to look into splitting a hotel room for the night(Monday 15th)? Maybe we could get 3-4 guys in a room to cut the price down?

Travis

I am driving to the show, but I do not see myself being able to safely drive home! Was just curious if anyone would want to look into splitting a hotel room for the night(Monday 15th)? Maybe we could get 3-4 guys in a room to cut the price down?

Travis

Go to Hotels.com I stayed at the Sheraton in Times Square over spring break ontime for $40 a night during the week. If you are willing and that is a fucking nice ass hotel if you are willing to stay someplace shittier you can probabaly do it for $25-30 bucks

Go to Hotels.com I stayed at the Sheraton in Times Square over spring break ontime for $40 a night during the week. If you are willing and that is a fucking nice ass hotel if you are willing to stay someplace shittier you can probabaly do it for $25-30 bucks

:blink:

What year was this? 1960?

Hon, you can't even stay at the "Y" for $40 a night in Manhattan.

Sorry dude, but you'd be extremely lucky if you could find a hotel (that's not infested with roaches or rats) for less than $150 a night. It's just the way it is.

Funny thread though. I laughed and laughed at the posts.

But Travis - I hope you find some friends to split the costs with you.

:blink:

What year was this? 1960?

Hon, you can't even stay at the "Y" for $40 a night in Manhattan.

Sorry dude, but you'd be extremely lucky if you could find a hotel (that's not infested with roaches or rats) for less than $150 a night. It's just the way it is.

Funny thread though. I laughed and laughed at the posts.

But Travis - I hope you find some friends to split the costs with you.

Just what I was thinking, all the hotels i saw near the ballroom are at least $150 a night

Edited by jc524

Travis

Travis, if I'm able to get tickets, I wouldn't mind splitting the cost of the room with you and a few other "people" I hate paying $200 for a hotel and then only being in the room for 3-4 hours.

Travis

Travis, if I'm able to get tickets, I wouldn't mind splitting the cost of the room with you and a few other "people" I hate paying $200 for a hotel and then only being in the room for 3-4 hours.

^Brokeback Mountain

nah just messn with you. Its definately worth trying to split the cost of a hotel though. Good thing I have family who live in manhattan.

Travis

Werd.