Meetups, Pre and Post Concert Parties

Outtagetme

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There should be a Forum meet-up spot. I'll be there on May 17 ready to rock!!!!

Do you know where you are New York City??? You're in the jungle baby... You're gonna dieeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Can you tell me the password so i can get tickets early since you allready have tix. Help out a fellow gunner get tix

I'm a newbie and I was only able to get 1 ticket for the 17th so i'm gonna fly from Texas to NYC solo for one night.

A pre party or post party would be great!

Sup mayn? I'm flyin' in from Austin for the May 15th show.

Moved from Austin to Dallas over 2 years ago. Miss that town.

Tried to get tickets for the 15th but no luck.

Hey All,

Mr. Intensity over at the HTGTH board has arranged for a pre-NYC party on May 15 for Mustang Harry's. Here's the info as I've posted it from HTGTH:

Cheers,

Andrew

GOOD NEWS INVOLVING THE PRE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I spoke with the owner of Mustang Harry's this morning which is a 5-7 minute walk away from Hammerstein Ballroom. I told him he could expect 50-200 Guns n Roses fans on May 15th if he could meet our accomidation requests and one of his bartenders (which sounded like a hot young lady i might add) went crazy when she heard a Guns N Roses pre-party was being considered at the bar. The owner Nile said he would meet our request and allow us to play Guns N Roses music on the bar stereo and he could accomodate up to 400 people. Then the bartender asked to talk to me and took my number in case she couldn't score tickets when they go on sale this Friday..... she then went on to talk about Axl for like 10 minutes.

Details are still being worked out.... it sounds as if he only wants a $2,000 bar tab guaranteed which won't be hard if we get 100 people to show up there. I've already recieved about 50 pm's and word of mouth should get another 50 people to come alone.

Also, to the people who requested a handicap accessible place, I believe this shall be as it is a big establishment that is open 11am to 4pm!!

couldnt someone arrange a temp website for those who have tickets or are definatly going to N.Y.C for the show? and also who wants to go to the bar?

Then it would be easier to keep control of this, and then we could go there as a group and meet up.

i'm 18 and from canada

somebody buy me booze , i'll pay

Dude, when hundreds of people are there they aren't going to mind :P

Dress up like Slash and maybe they wont card you. :lol:

i look young , thats the fucking problem

and i was slash for halloween , that wont work again

fuck , I'M NOT going to a gnr concert sober

Pot will suffice too :krider: :fuckyou:

i'm 18 and from canada

somebody buy me booze , i'll pay

Dude, when hundreds of people are there they aren't going to mind :P

Dress up like Slash and maybe they wont card you. :lol:

i look young , thats the fucking problem

and i was slash for halloween , that wont work again

fuck , I'M NOT going to a gnr concert sober

Pot will suffice too :krider: :fuckyou:

WERD

I'm a newbie and I was only able to get 1 ticket for the 17th so i'm gonna fly from Texas to NYC solo for one night.

A pre party or post party would be great!

Sup mayn? I'm flyin' in from Austin for the May 15th show.

Moved from Austin to Dallas over 2 years ago. Miss that town.

Tried to get tickets for the 15th but no luck.

I am flying in from new orleans to meet up with my Bro for the 14th

It appears that at least 20to30 people who post here will be at the NYC shows and that doesnt even count the diehards who dont post here. So other than the fact this is Axls return this is also a chance for everyone to meet each other ,share gnr stories,and just have a once in a lifetime moment among our kind.I look forward to getting there early and hanging out with you fuckers. This might be our only chance to ,cause after this show GA tickets probaly will not be sold again for the US tour and the shows will then be at arenas not small venues. So these shows should like our own woodstock . A place of real community. Does anyone else look forward to hanging out all dayand shooting the GNR shit?

It appears that at least 20to30 people who post here will be at the NYC shows and that doesnt even count the diehards who dont post here. So other than the fact this is Axls return this is also a chance for everyone to meet each other ,share gnr stories,and just have a once in a lifetime moment among our kind.I look forward to getting there early and hanging out with you fuckers. This might be our only chance to ,cause after this show GA tickets probaly will not be sold again for the US tour and the shows will then be at arenas not small venues. So these shows should like our own woodstock . A place of real community. Does anyone else look forward to hanging out all dayand shooting the GNR shit?

I won't be in town till later (driving down from Toronto the day of..) but I will be going to Mustang Harry's for the pre-party on the 15th. Would be great to meet some others.

I won't be in town till later (driving down from Toronto the day of..) but I will be going to Mustang Harry's for the pre-party on the 15th. Would be great to meet some others.

I think we could use a poll in this section to see how many ppl are going, and to which shows....

im there the 12th early...like 2-3pm ...i will look forward to hangn and bangin with fellow gunners.

i been on the Guns wagon since 86 when I was 17..Im looking forawrd to it !

NEW YORK!! DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers!