11:00 AM tickets are gone!

smokingarthur

I hope the most have tickets.

Sanctuary have told us that tickets for the two New York gigs sold out in three minutes today during the two pre-sales windows.

www.sp1.com

Gigger retracted.

Still 25% of tickets for sale tomorrow

We will see.The source is sp1. :question:

Sanctuary have told us that tickets for the two New York gigs sold out in three minutes today during the two pre-sales windows.

www.sp1.com

Gigger retracted.

I spoke with someone at Ticketmaster around 11 who told me that the show was not sold out, but would not verify the amount of tickets released for the presale(s). I also tried for the 11am presale the second it opened, and was told there were no tickets. This is insane - I had no trouble getting tickets last time they toured!

www.sp1.com

Gigger retracted.

I spoke with someone at Ticketmaster around 11 who told me that the show was not sold out, but would not verify the amount of tickets released for the presale(s). I also tried for the 11am presale the second it opened, and was told there were no tickets. This is insane - I had no trouble getting tickets last time they toured!

The only info I got from ticketmaster was that GNR tickets would go on sale tomorrow. But this may be just some generic info. Hopefully there may still be some tickets. I will try to get two more tomorrow.

Wow- i never received the password so i stayed up all night long and decided to take a shot in the dark - i figured out the password was "democracy" on the third try and i still couldn't get through to get tickets -this was roughly one minute after they went on sale and i was on high speed internet.....to no avail -after 10 minutes i gave up because i was getting nowhere and i knew they were all gone -oh well -i'm not even going to try tomorrow -ebay here i come!!! :rolleyes::anger: