Avenged Sevenfold

Facekicker

Avenged Sevenfold  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have a good guitar player, I'll probably watch them at download

not just one my dear!! zacky and syn are an amazing duo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qS4BglujLU...guitar%20lesson

check it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYk4XGXNeJI...ynyster%20gates

love them ^_^

Thanks for that t'was cool,

They dont suck at all, far from. plus there Hot rock3

Guest cherry_bomb

They have a good guitar player, I'll probably watch them at download

not just one my dear!! zacky and syn are an amazing duo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qS4BglujLU...guitar%20lesson

check it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYk4XGXNeJI...ynyster%20gates

love them ^_^

Thanks for that t'was cool,

They dont suck at all, far from. plus there Hot rock3

yes, they most definately are hot!! check out the photos of them ive posted on the hottest guy section a few pages back.

I was the first one who posted about these guys like a year or two ago saying they were great-- and nobody responded. Funny the difference a year can make. Now there is like a post a day about them. I still think Waking the Fallen is their masterpiece and blows away City of Evil-----

yer if my pc wuld of allowed me to replyed a year ago i would of, i like them since 2002, waking the fallen is great album not 1 bad song cept title track but not really a song. Shame shadows dont scream the songs now :(

Although im not disapointed as COE is great album

Edited by Perfect_crime49

I was the first one who posted about these guys like a year or two ago saying they were great-- and nobody responded. Funny the difference a year can make. Now there is like a post a day about them. I still think Waking the Fallen is their masterpiece and blows away City of Evil-----

yer if my pc wuld of allowed me to replyed a year ago i would of, i like them since 2002, waking the fallen is great album not 1 bad song cept title track but not really a song. Shame shadows dont scream the songs now :(

Yeah I like his old style of singing as well. I guess some doctor told him he would ruin his voice. His scream voice reminded me of Anders from In Flames. I don't know--Anders and many other death metal vocalists have been singing like this for years with no problems. Has anyone seen them live ? Does he do the Waking the Fallen songs with all clean vocals ??

Guest cherry_bomb
Well so far most people here think that they either suck or are just okay. Saviours of Rock my fucking ass.

yes, a fist full of members on a gnr forum really reflects their status doesnt it.

Guest RonMexico82

Well so far most people here think that they either suck or are just okay. Saviours of Rock my fucking ass.

yes, a fist full of members on a gnr forum really reflects their status doesnt it.

Thats not exactly what I meant. I just meant that here in this thread, they are not even hugely popular. My personal opinion is not based on the outcome of this poll. Even if the poll was hugely in their favour I would still think that they suck.

I don't know if you were around at the time but when Guns N' Roses took off they were HUGE. Avenged Sevenfold have yet to reach that level. Being number one on MTV today is not comparable with the massive rotation that Guns N' Roses received with SCOM. They really were the No. 1 act worldwide as a result of MTV playing SCOM non-stop. Its a different ballgame today. Music has changed. When SCOM hit it seemed like everybody was a fan of Guns N' Roses. It had massive crossover appeal.

Avenged Sevenfold will never have that crossover appeal. That is why they will never be considered the No 1 act worldwide and will never reach 90million sales worldwide either.

Yeah I like his old style of singing as well. I guess some doctor told him he would ruin his voice. His scream voice reminded me of Anders from In Flames. I don't know--Anders and many other death metal vocalists have been singing like this for years with no problems. Has anyone seen them live ? Does he do the Waking the Fallen songs with all clean vocals ??

yer ive seen them live he does not scream any more at all, only sings, id be happy to upload a live video for ya if ya want a look? PM me if ya want one

Yer like cherry bomb said a GnR forum dose not reflect their popularity at all

Edited by Perfect_crime49

I don't know if you were around at the time but when Guns N' Roses took off they were HUGE. Avenged Sevenfold have yet to reach that level. Being number one on MTV today is not comparable with the massive rotation that Guns N' Roses received with SCOM. They really were the No. 1 act worldwide as a result of MTV playing SCOM non-stop. Its a different ballgame today. Music has changed. When SCOM hit it seemed like everybody was a fan of Guns N' Roses. It had massive crossover appeal.

What THE FUCK does Avenged sevenfold have to do with Guns N Roses for fucks sake ? Why do some of you people feel the urge to compare every fucking thing in this world to guns n roses ? That is completely irrelevant. I think i might start comparing my pancake breakfast to all bands today and point out why pancakes are better. Since that has so much relevance.

Edited by slashs_servant

these guys kick ass! The Rev is a savior of the Drums, the first really great one in a while, and the all the other members are really talented too. Very good combination. Reminds me of a mix between GNR, Motley Crue, and 90's Green Day. They are a great mix of Metal and Punk, if you don't know them, check them out now!

What THE FUCK does Avenged sevenfold have to do with Guns N Roses for fucks sake ? Why do some of you people feel the urge to compare every fucking thing in this world to guns n roses ? That is completely irrelevant. I think i might start comparing my pancake breakfast to all bands today and point out why pancakes are better. Since that has so much relevance.

Yer they aint exactly like GnR they a the modern update of them, if you listen you can hear the influence, an the pancakes thing dont make sense at all

Well maybe if you weren't on the other side of the fucking planet you might realise that Avenged Sevenfold are being compared to Guns N' Roses all over the place.

Guest cherry_bomb

Well maybe if you weren't on the other side of the fucking planet you might realise that Avenged Sevenfold are being compared to Guns N' Roses all over the place.

so? they didnt ask for it. people can have their own opnions.

Agree there

I don't like Avenged Sevenfold, not my style at all. I guess I'm a fucking idiot.