* Un-confirmed* NYC SHOW WITH ORGINAL MEMBERS

G'n'R = GoDs

IF a reunion were to happen, it would be at Rio, not the NYC shows. Unless of course it happened on the 14th, the show I will be at.

Now that is laughable! Do you seriously think the guys in the band are going to play these warm up shows in NYC just so the original guys can play in rio?? :rofl-lol: Some of you people are so deliusional.

I cannot wait until the 12th when you Slash optimists will be silenced once and for all rock2 rock3

NYC are just warm up shows; the rumor was that Slash & Co would do TWO shows; makes sense that one of them would be RIO. I am not saying it WILL happen. I said IF.

And IF there was a "reunion" of any kind, I think it would only be Slash anyway. Duff is playing with AIC this summer, Izzy isn't coming back, Steven is still fucked up, Matt hadn't spoken to Axl in 6 years.

PRESIDENT!!!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest I don't care.

I do like Buckhead's stuff on there... But without a GREAT lead guitarist who tha hell is gonna fill his shoes?

Slash would do a job, and most certainly add something to the solos. He'd just have to learn how to play fast! :)

Izzy would prolly be just as good of a rythm guitarist as Fortus. Perhaps Fortus is more up to date, who knows. But Finck and Slash could work something out I believe. All GNR records are so fucking overdubbed that there is room for 14 guitarists :) and 10 Axl Roses singing.

new ord old gnr... who cares....

Ozzy or Sabbath... who cares....

B)-->

QUOTE(mr.b @ Apr 21 2006, 05:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I still can't believe how many GNR fans still think there is going to be some reunion...fuckin ridiculous and it shows the lack of respect towards the current line up

Well said sir, its just that poeple dont care, they want what thay want...

and to 95% of all GNR fans, non-fans and ppl who KNOW of GNR will say GNR is AXL or Slash, or even Both!

Buckethead and Slash do have their own..... sorta thing goin on.

If the original line up was to be together then this news would have been leaked by any of the current members kicked out to make way for the old.

This rumour is absolute bull and looking forward to May 12th to see this rumour buried.

Also if Slash would be on stage then I am sure Scott Wieland would be name calling him in the press so don't get excited either by Slash appearing.

Have we got a mod or a senior member of the board who can call that number, and ask for themselves if the original lineup is playing?

then after they get an answer, we can decide for ourselves how likely or true this rumour is.

it would be best if we could get 2 or 3 mods to call, to add to reliability and be democratic and fair, unlike elections starring George W Bush.

Why do people believe these lies?

Because people are idiots.

or because some people still have hope

But little connect with reality.

I guess I still have "hope" I'll get back in touch with friends I lost contact with 5 years ago.

Does that somewhow make me noble?

I just called, twice, and spoke to two different people who told me it is NOT THE OLD BAND but that they themselves have no idea whose in the band because they don't follow Guns N' Roses.

Guest Sweet_Emotion

sounds a little fishy to me!! <_<

You have the best signature ever.

thanks! :) it's very popular on this forum... there was even a topic dedicated to it in anything goes! :P

on topic: just a thought but would this rumor be known by a meagre ticket salesman?

sounds a little fishy to me!! <_<

You have the best signature ever.

thanks! :) it's very popular on this forum... there was even a topic dedicated to it in anything goes! :P

on topic: just a thought but would this rumor be known by a meagre ticket salesman?

The ticket salesman started the rumor.