Got a Problem

ChineseDemocracy2006

Ok so I was planning to go to the Crosby, Stills,Nash and Young concert on July 14. The problem is me and my parents are going on a roadtrip on the tenth for a couple of weeks :no: . Can any1 give me ideas about persuading my mom to wait 4 days because this is my dream concert. Lots of ideas would be apprciated thanks.

Chi-Dem06

Ok so I was planning to go to the Crosby, Stills,Nash and Young concert on July 14. The problem is me and my parents are going on a roadtrip on the tenth for a couple of weeks :no: . Can any1 give me ideas about persuading my mom to wait 4 days because this is my dream concert. Lots of ideas would be apprciated thanks.

Chi-Dem06

I would've thought they'd wanna go with you to CSNY

Chi-Dem06

Ok, in order for me to help you, is there a specific reason why the trip cannot be prosponed?

Chi-Dem06

Ok, in order for me to help you, is there a specific reason why the trip cannot be prosponed?

the days they have off are their 2 week breaks from work. Im trying to ask my mom if she can ask her boss to postphone it for 4 days

Chi-Dem06

the days they have off are their 2 week breaks from work. Im trying to ask my mom if she can ask her boss to postphone it for 4 days

ooh, thats tough.. listen, why don't you go over to her office yourself or just call the boss, trust me, having your mom persuade him will be hard. Having you go over there will make it harder for him to say no...

in order to achieve certain things, you have to do what you would never even think of doing..

Guest katie

threaten suicide/murder

cry

never leave your room

sulk around, showing signs of depression

make a compromise (miss some concert so you can still go to toronto closer to your original leaving date)