gin_hotel

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How the fuck did he get Kate Moss?

Birds of a feather flock together... ;)

theres nothin wrong with junkies, william s burroughs was a junky

Most of junkies aren't William Burroughs.

sid vicious, slash, johnny thunders, jerry nolan, kurt cobain, tonsa cool people do heroin. its just a drug, not a reflection on ones character

It looks like he's feeling her pulse. I thought he's been off heroin and now onto something else, anyway.

Knowing the Sun, it's probably shit.

yes, we all know to trust the sun

they got pics u dumb cunts

please it doesn't even look like he's injecting her! the bloody bright white stick looks edited, god they always edit pictures my dear it sells, pete doherty si important right now, they wouldn't have doen it a year ago

in the paper it just looks like a white stick, and its a bigger picture....

though its pete doherty, i wouldnt put it past him

Until the police have investigated futher though, I don't think anyone is going to know the truth.

As for me I sincerly hope there turns out to be a simple explanation for those photos and he will remain innocent in my eyes until proven guilty. There's just something that's not quite right about those photos but I just can't put my finger on it.

It's heartbreaking to think that someone who was idolized by so many poeple for his poetry, talant and music is now slowly killing himself, physically and mentally, in front of those very same people.

:(

Can someone explain to me how, considering this guys only apparent talent is being a worthless junkie fucker and throwing a mix up Kate Moss, who produces unlistenable sloppy tripe with the musical quality of a doorbell, yet he is hailed as the saviour of rock 'n' roll?

It's annoying that this prick hasn't been slung in prison yet, so we don't have to see his pathetic antics in every paper, every day.

Guest cherry_bomb
he's a real talented musician what a drag that the sun readers here are unable to recognize his talent.

thats got nothing to do with it. if he's seen injecting a girl with heroin, how do you expect them to feel? it has nothing to do with the target readers of the sun. whether you like his music or not, you cant dismiss that photo. he's an irrresponsible twat.

he's a real talented musician what a drag that the sun readers here are unable to recognize his talent.

if he's seen injecting a girl with heroin, how do you expect them to feel?

Yes, IF. It's alleged. The Tabloids produce unreliable material based on makeshift affairs at the time.

thats got nothing to do with it. if he's seen injecting a girl with heroin, how do you expect them to feel? it has nothing to do with the target readers of the sun. whether you like his music or not, you cant dismiss that photo. he's an irrresponsible twat.

as I said IF he injected heroin than he needs to be punished. but many people are quick with their judgement. I don't know under which circumstances the photo was taken. I'm not even a big fan of the dude but I recognize his talent and don't base my judgement on a single photo. especially not if it's printed in the sun.