• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just picture it......

Lights go down on May 12th....

The first notes of WTTJ ring out, putting the crowd in a frenzy......

As we see the band for the first time, we see a man dressed in leather head to toe......

Wearing.....A top hat!

Slash is back! Holy shit! The crowd goes absolutely ballistic......

.....AH FUCK! IT'S JUST LENNY KRAVITZ! :o

Hey guys, you're not going to believe this, but...

I have a friend who works for a radio station here. He's the janitor, but he's hooked up, for real. I was talking to him the other day, and he asks me if I've heard about GNR's new lead guitarist. He told me, and I was like, "No fucking way!"

Apparently... I'm the new lead guitarist! Yeah, I didn't believe it either, but my friend works for a radio station. I've only been playing guitar for like four months, so this was really a big surprise. I'm really honored that Axl picked me.

This is a load of mutherfuckin bullshit. Fuck that fuckup Kravitz. That cat couldn't play a fiddle if his fuckin life depended on it thats why he pays spondoolees to get other mofos who are kick ass on the guitar to play the fuckin guitar for him. fuck, he paid fuckin Slash to play on his record. What could be fuckin dumber than fuckin employing someone in a band to replace someone who the fucker doing the replacing had paid in the past to the job that he's meant to be going to do better than the other guy?????

Fuckin bullshit. Kravitz can get in the ring if that mofo thinks he can smoke Slash on the guitar.

This is a load of mutherfuckin bullshit. Fuck that fuckup Kravitz. That cat couldn't play a fiddle if his fuckin life depended on it thats why he pays spondoolees to get other mofos who are kick ass on the guitar to play the fuckin guitar for him. fuck, he paid fuckin Slash to play on his record. What could be fuckin dumber than fuckin employing someone in a band to replace someone who the fucker doing the replacing had paid in the past to the job that he's meant to be going to do better than the other guy?????

Fuckin bullshit. Kravitz can get in the ring if that mofo thinks he can smoke Slash on the guitar.

Fuckin yea mother fucker. Fuck that fucker Lenny fuckin Kravitz! Fuck shit ass bitch!

Damn man...calm down.

Guest JohnUlmer

Well guys, I know this guy who lives down the street. Well actually he doesn't live down the street, he lives in a gutter outside my home and begs for money. But I was talking to him yesterday and he told me that last night a Magical Dancing Fat Man visited him and told him that he knows a man who works at a radio station, and this guy at the radio station ate FIVE burritos in one sitting. Anyway, the burritos gave him The Power, which means he knows everything. And after he ate the fifth burrito he went into a deep trance, wherein an Indian mystic visited him and told him that Jim Morrison wanted to speak to him, and then he channeled the spirit of Morrison, who told him that Guns N' Roses' new guitarist will be none other than LESLIE "NAKED GUN" NIELSEN!

nielsen5.jpg

Mr. Nielsen is currently taking his first guitar lessons to prepare for his new role in the band. He's reportedly "never played guitar before" but Axl has confidence that he's the man for the job because he's old and made Axl laugh a lot when he saw "Scary Movie 3."

Of course this is top secret so don't tell anyone!

My friend knows this for a fact because the guy at the radio station works at a radio station, and...uh...yeah, he works at a radio station.

Seriously though, I saw Lenny along with The Black Crowes and Everlast 7-8 years back, and Lenny was Absolutely TERRIBLE! For the record, the Crowes stole the show. ;)

Any way, I went in thinking this guy's pretty well-known as being a good guitar player, but he fucked up his own songs all through out the show!

Damn man...calm down.

You fuckin calm down. I'm mad ass about this shit. KravitZ!!!!! Fuckin hell.

Shut the hell up Iztom! You know it's not true, so why you freakin out?

Well guys, I know this guy who lives down the street. Well actually he doesn't live down the street, he lives in a gutter outside my home and begs for money. But I was talking to him yesterday and he told me that last night a Magical Dancing Fat Man visited him and told him that he knows a man who works at a radio station, and this guy at the radio station ate FIVE burritos in one sitting. Anyway, the burritos gave him The Power, which means he knows everything. And after he ate the fifth burrito he went into a deep trance, wherein an Indian mystic visited him and told him that Jim Morrison wanted to speak to him, and then he channeled the spirit of Morrison, who told him that Guns N' Roses' new guitarist will be none other than LESLIE "NAKED GUN" NIELSEN!

nielsen5.jpg

Mr. Nielsen is currently taking his first guitar lessons to prepare for his new role in the band. He's reportedly "never played guitar before" but Axl has confidence that he's the man for the job because he's old and made Axl laugh a lot when he saw "Scary Movie 3."

Of course this is top secret so don't tell anyone!

My friend knows this for a fact because the guy at the radio station works at a radio station, and...uh...yeah, he works at a radio station.

Holy Balls! I heard the same rumor! :o

Guest cherry_bomb

Damn man...calm down.

You fuckin calm down. I'm mad ass about this shit. KravitZ!!!!! Fuckin hell.

chill! and possibly grow up

Hey guys, you're not going to believe this, but...

I have a friend who works for a radio station here. He's the janitor, but he's hooked up, for real. I was talking to him the other day, and he asks me if I've heard about GNR's new lead guitarist. He told me, and I was like, "No fucking way!"

Apparently... I'm the new lead guitarist! Yeah, I didn't believe it either, but my friend works for a radio station. I've only been playing guitar for like four months, so this was really a big surprise. I'm really honored that Axl picked me.

:lol::lol::lol: