Madrid dates change from May 28 to May 25

pattonPwr

People are pissed off (including me) because now they are playing thurday 25th may instead of sunday 28.

Madrid is the only date in spain and many were coming from other places to the show but now they have to cancel their flights/tickets because gn'r's shitty promoter or mr.angry axl decided it was better to play that day. Can't they realize that common people can't afford to travel on a work week???Fuck.. and btw, I won't believe the shows are true 'til I see that little mf on stage... will he ever make it?

Edited by pattonPwr

Can't they realize that common people can't afford to travel on a work week???

Hey.. band play shows on workdays. Not just GnR. That's standard procedeur during a tour. Guns play on a monday in Sweden and I don't yell about it - even if I have to take two days away from work.

But I can understand that's annoying if you allready booked flights and so on. But it just to realise that this kind of stuff happens. Live with it.

And what about asking the management, Madison, please?

I know that we cannot be asking for every little problem that goes on the way, but some of us, I think maybe 12.000 people, need to know when the concert is going to take place.

The people in Spain is starting to doubt, no need to say something worse. And I'm not threatning, ok? This is only a question of respect for us the spanish people that already have bought the tickets for may, the 28th, to see our favourite band & frontman of all time.

I know that we cannot be asking for every little problem that goes on the way, but some of us, I think maybe 12.000 people, need to know when the concert is going to take place.

The people in Spain is starting to doubt, no need to say something worse. And I'm not threatning, ok? This is only a question of respect for us the spanish people that already have bought the tickets for may, the 28th, to see our favourite band & frontman of all time.

Sorry about that last post, I don't know what's going on with the www.gamerco.com site

Now it says May 25th once again.

A friend just called and they told him: Thursday May 25th

Edited by maiki

Sorry about that last post, I don't know what's going on with the www.gamerco.com site

Now it says May 25th once again.

A friend just called and they told him: Thursday May 25th

That my friend is the best avator I've seen around this place, Nightlife is a class album (in fact everything that band touches is class, except maybe, blue orphanage that only alright)

Good stuff :)

That my friend is the best avator I've seen around this place, Nightlife is a class album (in fact everything that band touches is class, except maybe, blue orphanage that only alright)

Good stuff :)

Nightlife, Jailbreak, Live & Dangerous, Black Rose, Renegade...

There's so much feel to it... fuckin' brilliant.

Cheers!

WHY THE FUCK DID THEY HAVE TO CHANGE THE DATE????? :anger::anger::anger:

Fucking shit!!! Now I had it all planned, the tickets,the hotel...etc and because of the fucking change of plans now I CAN´T go!! :anger::angry: Shit, that was my first and ONLY opportunity to see GNR and now it´s all gone! Bye,bye GNR, I´ll never see you!!

Fucking shit!!! Now I had it all planned, the tickets,the hotel...etc and because of the fucking change of plans now I CAN´T go!! :anger::angry: Shit, that was my first and ONLY opportunity to see GNR and now it´s all gone! Bye,bye GNR, I´ll never see you!!

Umm... lighten up, change the reservation, or find a new hotel/hostel...

And the concert ticket you bought should be now usable for the 25th...

The problem is not because of the hotel and all that shit, the problem is that may 25 I can´t go, I don´t live in Madrid and that means that I´ll have to be absent from job the 25 and the 26 and I CAN´T. There´s no way on earth that I can leave my job those days.

Gee, I don´t know what to do, I´m desperate!

The problem is not because of the hotel and all that shit, the problem is that may 25 I can´t go, I don´t live in Madrid and that means that I´ll have to be absent from job the 25 and the 26 and I CAN´T. There´s no way on earth that I can leave my job those days.

Get onto uncle Axl and tell him your problem! :xmasssanta:

A mi tambien me toca los huevos, tendre que dejar el examen de antropologia para la segunda semana y cambiar los dias en el trabajo pero por suerte puedo hacerlo. Ojala lo arregles y puedas ir, va a ser increible. si necesitas coartada contacta conmigo jejeje

A mi tambien me toca los huevos, tendre que dejar el examen de antropologia para la segunda semana y cambiar los dias en el trabajo pero por suerte puedo hacerlo. Ojala lo arregles y puedas ir, va a ser increible. si necesitas coartada contacta conmigo jejeje

Y si hace falta me autodespido del trabajo, tengo que ir como sea...

Get onto uncle Axl and tell him your problem! :xmasssanta:

Ups! How is it that I haven´t thought of that? Excelent idea! :P B)

Ya te digo...

Además, estas fechas son muy malas, con el cambio de tiempo y tal, se pilla la gripe con una facilidad... jeje, vamos que seguro que en el trabajo comprenderán que te pilles un par de días de baja :P:P:P

Lo malo es que no puedo faltar porque no hay nadie que me sustituya, joder si hasta mi compañera que está a punto de dar a luz está llendo al trabajo porque no tenemos gente para que la sustituya.

Pero bueno, supongo que la esperanza es lo último que se pierde... :) A ver qué puedo hacer.

november,lee mis labios:QUE LE DEN POR CULO AL TRABAJO¡asi de claro y de sencillo,trabajos hay muchos,conciertos del puto majareta de axl pocos.

yo una vez me fui a un puto concierto fuera de mi ciudad un sabado y el lunes tenia examenes de facultad,crees que me importo algo?un huevo¡¡¡¡simepre he tendio claro que la musica esta por encima de la mierda del trabajo y estudios,es cuestion de prioridades,luego tengo que aguantar a imbeciles diciendo que les apasiona la musica y cuando les cuento lo que he hecho yo por ver conciertos se quedan perplejos,lo dicho,cuestion de prioridades