Chris Pittman - what is he doing here??

Axls_Disillusion

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not tryin to sound as a besserweiser guys, but what pitman is doing is a part of new music in general.

triggering and shit. it sounds fucking great. adds a new dimension to music. and lifts it from the boring guitar rock sound.

not tryin to sound as a besserweiser guys, but what pitman is doing is a part of new music in general.

triggering and shit. it sounds fucking great. adds a new dimension to music. and lifts it from the boring guitar rock sound.

Ok, but why looking like a hooray for tolerance!?? Dress normal.

Ok, but why looking like a hooray for tolerance!?? Dress normal.

stop dressing like your in the village people

Why did he decide to look like someone at a gay-parade/village peoples crew?

He looks like an idiot. Most new GNR members look like idiots. I guess these teenage boppers who were wearing diapers when GNR was big like it allot.

You're an idiot. Most of the members are as old as the old members are now.

Actually all of them are, except Pitman.

I know idiot. I said i guess these new teenyboppers fans like them allot. Read before you call someone an idiot.

And i still think that these new members look like hooray for tolerance!s.

He looks like an idiot. Most new GNR members look like idiots. I guess these teenage boppers who were wearing diapers when GNR was big like it allot.

I know idiot. I said i guess these new teenyboppers fans like them allot. Read before you call someone an idiot.

excuse me, but I am not a teenybopper and I like the new members of GNR.

How many of the old fans (age 25+) like the new members? Maybe they got used to it because they are still big fans of Axl. But i think anyone want the old band back together. And with this new band they all look like idiots. Why all the dressing up shit? Just hire some cool guys who look cool and normal and can play the hell out of the songs. Now they hired a bunch of hooray for tolerance!s with every member having some unique idiotic look?? Why?? It ain't fucking halloween. And Axl dresses like your average gangster rapper.....

Deep in the older (25+) fans hart they want everything to be normal again. Just be honest.

Axl aged but still looking cool with some cool clothing. And IF the old band can't come together some normal looking guys who can rock the hell out of those songs. Or would you rather have some freaks on stage and axl looking like a washed up gangsta rap fan? (i know he is a rap fan but don't dress like one).

I mean i used to be a very big GNR fan back int he days. Posters all over my room loads of t-shirts went to 3 concerts etc. But now i look at the new band and i don't see guns n roses anymore. I can understand that younger people like the new members allot faster because they didn't spend their time with GNR in the big days (80's + 90's) and the feeling it had back then.

Edited by authorized_dealer

How many of the old fans (age 25+) like the new members? Maybe they got used to it because they are still big fans of Axl. But i think anyone want the old band back together. And with this new band they all look like idiots. Why all the dressing up shit? Just hire some cool guys who look cool and normal and can play the hell out of the songs. Now they hired a bunch of hooray for tolerance!s with every member having some unique idiotic look?? Why?? It ain't fucking halloween. And Axl dresses like your average gangster rapper.....

Deep in the older (25+) fans hart they want everything to be normal again. Just be honest.

Axl aged but still looking cool with some cool clothing. And IF the old band can't come together some normal looking guys who can rock the hell out of those songs. Or would you rather have some freaks on stage and axl looking like a washed up gangsta rap fan? (i know he is a rap fan but don't dress like one).

I mean i used to be a very big GNR fan back int he days. Posters all over my room loads of t-shirts went to 3 concerts etc. But now i look at the new band and i don't see guns n roses anymore. I can understand that younger people like the new members allot faster because they didn't spend their time with GNR in the big days (80's + 90's) and the feeling it had back then.

well really I have to ask is what are you doing here if you think the new line up are hooray for tolerance!s and look like freaks?

I was a fan back in the old days aswell like you had posters over my wall and that, missed out on going to the concerts though. But the thing is it's not going to be same like that anymore, even if they hadn't broken up when they did, they still would of broken up anyway, people move on and go their separate ways, that was inevitable with Guns n Roses.

So the way I see it is,that was then, this is now, the new guys may look a bit different, but they can sure as hell can play and I like them , I like the new songs I have heard and Axl didn't have to do this, he didn't have to replace the members, he could of just retired and never be heard of again after the old members left so I'm looking forward to Chinese Democracy and the live shows. They're gonna rock!!!

Edited by Axl-rocks