vh1s 40 greatest metal songs

gnrfan4life3690

Thats why people call them metal. But some people here say they arent metal...

Anyway, they also made number 8 or 7 on VH1's 50 Greatest Artists of Hard Rock. They interviewed Slash about some of the other bands on that list, but he had no comment on GNR, or at least they didnt show footage if he did.

sry didnt no i didnt bother goin through to find it

Dont worry about a damn thing. Its really pathetic when more than half of the posts are saying "theres already a thread..." and all of that shit. Its not a big deal at all.

I actually agreed with the top 2. Iron Man was the first metal song ever. Jungle was the best even though I don't catorigize GNR as metal. The whole list was kinda crap. They had Korn and System way too high. "Live Wire" was on their for the Crue and I don't think they have ever been catorized as metal. VH1 obviously has no clue when it comes to metal. When I think of metal, I think of Pantera(who had 2 songs), Metallica, Megadeth, Rahmstein(had none), and others. Good representation for GNR though. Rocket Queen is still their best song.

I actually agreed with the top 2. Iron Man was the first metal song ever. Jungle was the best even though I don't catorigize GNR as metal. The whole list was kinda crap. They had Korn and System way too high. "Live Wire" was on their for the Crue and I don't think they have ever been catorized as metal. VH1 obviously has no clue when it comes to metal. When I think of metal, I think of Pantera(who had 2 songs), Metallica, Megadeth, Rahmstein(had none), and others. Good representation for GNR though. Rocket Queen is still their best song.

VH1 thinks GNR is Hair Metal, pretty much because of the Welcome To The Jungle video. :rolleyes:

Yeah, it is a cool video.

I hope there are some music videos to go along with CD, Axl looked really cool at the VMA's. The rest of the band all have their own image, so they might look a little funny. But I think some NuGNR music videos would be pretty kick ass.