Chinese Democracy.... Soon?

2000intentions

Guest roses_are_red

About ten years later, axl will release the cd, but nobody knows him anymore, because old fans have died of desperation.

Soon= 10 years

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny how you take the words of a lot of people and treat them as official statements from Axl's own mouth.

He only said stuff like "we hope". Not substantial stuff.

He never lied to you. You just took his words out of context and/or misinterprated them.

Seriously, the man finaly said something good HIMSELF. Be happy.

How the hell did you get this much sand in your vagina.

Yeah.. almost all of those quotes are by someone else. This is the most specific I've ever heard Axl be about the release date.

Thanks, Axl.

Dudes, you are never happy :no:

This is the first time Axl gives us a release date and it comes from the man himself, not anybody else. It´s less than a week for Axl to come back to the music scene,and now it all seems to be in the right way and all you can do is bash and complain?

You are incredible dudes, you just ruin it all with the fucking pessimism. Nobody forces you to believe, nobody forces you to wait...why don´t you just stop spreading this fucking pessimism?

why don´t you just stop spreading this fucking pessimism?

Hummm and why don't you, Axltholics, stop censuring and despising our opinions and points of view just because we think in a different way than you do?.

Edited by CarlosEC

why don´t you just stop spreading this fucking pessimism?

Hummm and why don't you, Axltholics, stop censuring and despising our opinions and points of view just because we think in a different way than you do?.

And why don´t you understand that fans are suposed to " support" and not bash? ;)

And why don´t you understand that fans are suposed to " support" and not bash? ;)

The word is RESPECT... YOU DON'T RESPECT THE PEOPLE WHO THINKS IN A DIFFERENT WAY THAN YOU... you think you got the 'perfect truth'... you think everybody should act like you do...

You as a fan you are not legitimized to despising the opinions that differ from yours... you mean I'm not a fan, just because I don't trust the word of Axl?... you mean you are only a fan if you lick Axl's ass contantly?.

I'm as fan as you and as almost everybody here, in fact maybe when I listened GNR for the first time you were still a hairless girl, if borned... I am a fan, and I feel a fan... I support the band... but I am not gonna suck Axl's dick just because I am a fan... and if I think the word of Axl is a none-word, I'm not less fan than you... there aren't a book called 'The Perfect Guns N'Roses fan' I think...

Edited by CarlosEC

The word is RESPECT... you as a fan you are not legitimized to despising the opinions that differ from yours... you mean I'm not a fan, just because I don't trust the word of Axl?... you mean you are only a fan if you lick Axl's ass contantly?.

I'm as fan as you and as almost everybody here, in fact maybe when I listened GNR for the first time you were still a hairless girl, if borned... I am a fan, and I feel a fan... I support the band... but I am not gonna suck Axl's dick just because I am a fan... and if I think the word of Axl is a none-word, I'm not less fan than you... there aren't a book called 'The Perfect Guns N'Roses fan' I think...

I have to agree, being a fan does not mean you pretend Axl has no flaws.

No such thing as a real fan just different types of fans :rolleyes:

The word is RESPECT... YOU DON'T RESPECT THE PEOPLE WHO THINKS IN A DIFFERENT WAY THAN YOU... you think you got the 'perfect truth'... you think everybody should act like you do...

You as a fan you are not legitimized to despising the opinions that differ from yours... you mean I'm not a fan, just because I don't trust the word of Axl?... you mean you are only a fan if you lick Axl's ass contantly?.

Chill out Carlos, it´s not that I don´t respect others´ opinions. It´s just that I don´t understand why people insist on bashing and spreading the pessimism in a fan forum. There´s no perfect fan, it´s good to have different opinions but some people here are never happy and take things too personally.

And of course, I´m not more fan than you or you more than me. At the end of the day we´re just fans and please...don´t treat me like a teenager, I´m almost 28 ;) and I didn´t found out about GNR´s existence in 2002 :rolleyes: .

Mmmkay... :kiss:

Man, it sounds like you've had a nice tall glass of negativity. Axl said 'it will be out this year'. Come on can't you feel it? I sure as hell can! A European tour followed by the album and a tour of the States. Doesn't get much better than that if you ask me - This is worth the wait.