what song would you least like to see on cd?

Marky

Catcher in the Rye. Axl didn't sound very positive on it, plus, I don't think it fits the tone of the other songs. Save it for something else.

"Catcher in the Rye" is from the same sessions as "Oh My God" - the intro is the same stylistically; straight in, slow down, on with the song.

The more recent stuff - "IRS", "Better", "The Blues" - all have a softer intro of some kind - in "The Blues" case Dizzy on piano; "IRS" Finck's first solo - then launches into a major rocker with guitars, even though "The Blues" has a more "November Rain" kind of feel to it.

I believe the latter will be Chinese Democracy and the former probably on Russian Intrigue or one of the following albums. I believe there is a third "type" of song, none of which we have heard yet, and one of which Axl was recording with the band in New York the other day.

I can't decide which of the two "styles" of song we have heard so far I like best.

That's my theory anyway.:)

LMAO

i remember that rumor....

anyone for LEMONADE SONG?

All of what we heard so far is not chinese democracy in my ears.

I have high expectations, I guess it comes with the waiting....

But don't worry, I'm prepared for disappointment. I think. :unsure:

Silkworms cause it sucks.

but then again its not on the CD.

Rhaiiaiayayiyyaid and the bdeidoins cause it sucks.

but then again wont be on the CD.

Oh My God cause it isnt very good.

but that may or may not be on. probably not.

everything else is fine.

i dont see why out of everything people are picking chinese democracy. its not like its shit its kinda mediocre like perfect crime or something.

madagascars a bit repetitive but i wouldnt mind seeing it.

I.R.S isnt that great its mediocre but wont be on the album anyway.

Better is pretty good but i think the nu-metal sound should be fixed somehow.

T.W.A.T is same as madagascar.

catcher in the rye same as T.W.A.T but it wont be on the album.

and i think thats about it for my little review.

silkworms without a doubt! IRS, MADAGASCAR ,THE BLUES ,CATCHER AND THE RYE,TWAT all sound good! this is going to be the best album or albums since the illusions. HES HOLDING BACK THE BIG GUNS FOR THE CHINESE DEMOCRACYS RELEASE! the guys that got to hear the songs at the bar........said that it was harder then what he was used to from guns,...........then he said that a lot of the new stuff sounds like old guns. I CANT WAITT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd pick I.R.S. as I find that song remarkably generic. It has not grown on me at all. Silk Worms is my second choice. The fake British punk accent is horrid and the song doesn't flow very well.

I'd love for Rhiad to show up, I've always said it has a techno Immigrant Song vibe.

One a side note, I believe it is spelled Rhiad, with no h. Rhiad and the Bedouins I think are inspired from a story in 1001 Arabian Nights. Bedouins are raiders if I remember right, and Rhiad was their leader. Remember the line: "Rhiad and the Bedouins, and a plan and walked right in..."

It has nothing to do with the capital of Saudi Arabia.