fan hears new leaks

Frozen Inferno

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently "This I Love" was actually "Locomotive" (WTF?) and "One Kills, One Lives" was actually "Bad Obsession".:rolleyes::question:

What did I tell you?

u downloaded it?

This is according to people on HTGTH.:rolleyes:

they said that was from limewire. limewire is full of shit man.

My apologies.

The information I gave you above was false.

They were different files from limewire or something, as you say.:)

Edited by RedEurope

posted by "BA" at Heretodaygonetohell board
dont know ether i should post this here but fuck it why not.the other day at a certain persons house i managed to sneak in a little listen to 6 new gnr tracks.i couldnt believe what i was hearing.anyway among them were twat,rhiad,catcher in the rye and a few others i dont know the names of.

i dont really know what to say other than its really not what i was expecting.so i have heard the proof that axl really has been busy.

and a description of the leaks

http://gunsreincarnate.bbfun.com/gunsreinc...e-about332.html

Now even though he cant name the 3 new leaks he heard i definetely think this guy is telling the truth.. he also said he might jack the CD when he gets the chance...

Bunch-O-Shite, and even if it was true, who would listen to all of these and potentially ruin over half of the finished album for themselves?

Edited by Zeppelin

Guest JohnUlmer

He's a huge GN'R fan but all he can say is they're "interesting," he gives no description of the songs because he says he isn't sure it would be right to do so - but then claims he wouldn't mind leaking them onto the Internet?!

And put it this way: if YOU were as big a GN'R fan as you probably already are, and you heard a whole CD worth of studio material and four new songs, would you act so casual and nonchalant?

Didn't think so.

He's BS'ing us.

This is from Evil Ash on HTGTH and I think this is highly relevant:
A leak shall guide you through treacherous waters!

<+++DAVEWILLIDREAM?+++>

<+++SOON,HAL,SOON-THEOPERATIONISNOTYETCOMPLETE+++>

<+++ANDONTHESEVENTHDAYHERESTED+++>

what was the date that that showed up on gnfr.com??? maybe in seven days from that date itll show up... hermmm

Which makes me wonder what the "treacherous waters" part actually means....<_<

Anyone want to guess?

JohnUlmer -you're right on the Chelsea leak guy; he really should know better, and either has a) a poor memory or is lying.:rolleyes:

Edited by RedEurope

Guest JohnUlmer

Which makes me wonder what the "treacherous waters" part actually means....<_<

Anyone want to guess?

JohnUlmer -you're right on the Chelsea leak guy; he really should know better, and either has a) a poor memory or is lying.:rolleyes:

Is the treacherous waters thing another GNFR.com clue? :rolleyes:

Well, if it were actually associated with the band I'd assume it means the song that will leak is about a journey by sea, or is in some way related to water. Seven, perhaps? Probably one of the Beltrami songs.

According to our daily riddle the Isohunt claims were fake.

http://gnfr.com/

Beware false prophets! The time for redemtion is nigh! Isohunt has perpetrated falsehoods against thee.

<+++LAUNCHSEQUENCEINITIATED+++> <+++TOMORROWAMESSAGEFORYOU+++> <+++TONIGHTYOUHAVECOMFORT+++> <+++PREPAREFORONSLAUGHT+++>

Edited by RedEurope

According to our daily riddle the Isohunt claims were fake.

http://gnfr.com/

Beware false prophets! The time for redemtion is nigh! Isohunt has perpetrated falsehoods against thee.

<+++LAUNCHSEQUENCEINITIATED+++> <+++TOMORROWAMESSAGEFORYOU+++> <+++TONIGHTYOUHAVECOMFORT+++> <+++PREPAREFORONSLAUGHT+++>

When did these 4 phrases get placed onto the page?

wasn't isohunt some kinda mission on a star trek show? it was like a suicide mission, i think.

isohunt is where the torrent for the master tapes of 'Chinese Democracy' surfaced. Nobody has been able to complete a download on it though.

Have any of the "clues" on gnfr ever been proved true? Or are we running around in circles on this?

Yes - the site said "Axl will soon speak" or something and he did on the radio interview around 6 hours later, and that Sunday will be a day of rest for the message-writer - and indeed it was.:huh:

I now think we have had the "treacherous waters" part of the message with the Isotape thing, which just leaves the "leak"... and now this picture of "Atlas Shrugged"? The signs are indeed "everywhere".:confused:

Tell me... what exactly do we know about the "Atlas Shrugged" song so far? Do we know about it's composition (i.e.: Beltrami on the 2002 songs), it's features (i.e.: Brain and Buckethead on "The General"; "Prostitute" like "fire and ice"), and so forth, or is just a title? Is it a rocker or a ballad?

Zeppelin - these messages got placed on the site sometime today.

Edited by RedEurope