Axl & Bucket

coeus2k

I dont know why but im glad hes gone too, he just looked like a damn dork and made the band look stupid. Maybe he could play good but oh well. :wacko:

I agree,Axl should have said Go home f buck head!! along time ago.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo! W.

"off the top of my head.....ZAKK, Petrucchi, Satriani,Hammett, Vai, E.T.,Yngwie, Slash, and many more I am leaving out for sake of time..........these guys can ALL shred all to hell and back.............."

Then why aren't they playing in Guns? :P

I agree, they are all great but Death Cube K has something they don't. I can't really explain it but I know none of them have it.

I was watching some Bucket concert video on youtube.com last night and that dude simply does it all. Bucket is the whole package. I love the fact most everyone 'hates' on him. It makes him look that much better in my eyes.

I could say something nice about all those dudes you speak of and I have but they are not Buckethead. They might be original but to me Bucket is just that much more original.

Slash has more of the same qualities as bucket than the rest you mention. And Slash isn;t even a true shedder.

"And who are you to wave your finger...TOOL"

Aussie would that be a dead cat or a live on taped to your head??? and you KNOW I wouldn't call you

"cathead".......Pussyhead, maybe......use lots of ductape..........

:laugh: oh it would be alive.

huhhh, what is happenin? i will back ya up aussie_axl

brisbane 4 life!

thanks man!.....people just being ass clowns! nothin new.....piss poor job of keeping me entertained too!

i'll catch your back!

brisbane 4 life!

check this out http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=66840&st=120

on the last page theres a post by elmir, read it

Yeah I've read this before but it all boils down to how you interpret each side of the story. Axl obviously in a stronger position published an official statement saying how Buckethead had used GN'R to promote his own career. But what I really think it boils down to, is a clash of personalities. Axl & Bucket are both notably eratic people and probably wont function well together.

I'm not personally a fan of Buckethead but I don't care about his appearence. He did the job for GN'R but I don't like his style of playing. I don't find shredding that entertaining.

"Looking past lies. looking for meaning ......

seeking out truth, wherever it's leaning;

I need the answers, I want the reasons

To understand life in all of it's Seasons............" for someone special.... :heart:

Beautiful, trés beautiful WC, it´s yours isn´t it? :)