I really hate Bon Jovi... You?

slash06

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea ok he can sell out stadiums(because girls think hes cute), but have you heard his voice lately live? He picked up the habit of smoking at age 35, theres a smart move for a great vocalist. Have a Nice Day and Its My Life aren't cliche song titles? Also have you read what he says about his fans? He said they are idiots. This link sums up my views.

Bon Jovi Sucks

I also had no hand in writing that page, plus I disliked the band way before I read that page.

Bon Jovi are no more blood brothers than Guns n' Roses.

:P made me laugh :P

I cant believe that people are willing to pay $125 to go see that cocksucker Bon Jovi. He is so worthless and the songs he writes are all cliches. I really wish he and his band would stop. Any other thoughts?

I agree the price is very expensive but they have also diehard fans who would pay whatever to see their idols. Have you ever thought that some people may think the same about us and think GNR are worthless and all? It´s all a matter of taste.

I WOULD pay more than that to see GNR.

By the way, I like Bon Jovi, I´ve been a fan since I was 7...although they´re not my fav band but I like them and have most of their cd´s.

Edited by November_rain

im seeing them in milton keynes. thoroughly looking forward to it. i cant stand people who say other bands are shit, because they wouldnt have records outh if they were shit. there are a few exceptions however: chico, mili vanili, vannilla ice, village people. it's just peoples taste

I happen to think Bon Jovi are an excellent band. Their recent records show riffing, lyrics, and overall musical quality of a high degree. People give them shit because they made some cheesy pop-metal back in the day, even then they were miles ahead of bands like "Def Leppard" and "Poison". Richie Sambora is an absolutely magnificent guitarist and I enjoy his solo stuff a lot. He is able to play bluesy rock, fast solos, slow melodic, slide guitar, acoustic, everything. Jon is a talented vocalist.

I think y'all need to get over your stupid hatred of Bon Jovi and understand that they are a good band, who have made good music, like it or fucking not.

Very well put dude, I do totally agree with you.

Big fan here.

The early 80's stuff they did was crap but new jersey was good and the best pop metal album of that decade and they reinvented themselves with keep the faith and these days and despite their new stuff not being up to much at least they look after their fans and consistently put new material out and tour