I really hate Bon Jovi... You?

slash06

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bon Jovi were great band crush , bounce , and have a nice day sorta suck but everything up to that were great albums they dont deserve the shit they get for still selling millions and selling out stadiums it isnt for pussys either thats just being shallow i love maiden , i love metallica , i love sabbath , zeppelin , guns n roses etc etc but i also dig bon jovi just cos they are good looking isnt a reason to hate them get over it

Bon Jovi are terrible, no one should like this band, its against all logic that this band actually has fans at all, moccasin wearing guitar riffs and braindead lyrics to please the label, get out of town

Yeah, so 100,000,000 fans are wrong?

Bon Jovi are terrible, no one should like this band, its against all logic that this band actually has fans at all, moccasin wearing guitar riffs and braindead lyrics to please the label, get out of town

Hey its a free country but they only exist to please the record Label and the radio thats all, good fun bogan cock rock! Lyrically boring and too repetative...horrible band

Hey its a free country but they only exist to please the record Label and the radio thats all, good fun bogan cock rock! Lyrically boring and too repetative...horrible band

OK, that's nice. Go back to your hole now.