**Official**GNR show for the 12th live blog - official thread

darknemus

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should have a thread just for darknemus's updates, and nothing else. Just my opinion.

Yeah, I SO agree with this... A thread just for dark, or a moderated thread for dark and questions... At least can people trim their posts/quotes?

If you think we've got it bad, think of the guys who plan on 'catching it later.' Probably 100's of pages to scroll through. If 32 to report the doors opened (I haven't had the stomach to read through it to see if there are any other nuggets), can't imagine the end result.

Anyhoo, dark, this is REALLY appreciated! Watch for Yoda, Stephanie (it's NYC), Eddie Trunk (what does he look like, anyhoo?), Baz, Fernando, Beta, Earl, Del, Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, any of the Sopranos and assorted rock stars, and of course, Izzy!!

Guest cherry_bomb

man i fell asleep for like 2 minutes then woke up sharp and realised i needed to be here!

you lie, your housemates woke you up.

and you!

its getting late im sleepy, there wont b any gnr news for a while i may go back to sleep...

sorry gunsguy was sleeping, go to my forum, no activation tonight just register and your in click chat at top right corner of screen above banner....

go to aint it fun for the addy, because i like it here! :)

go get the addy and chat in the same place as last time

ill be waiting for all yall

Gunsguy