Official 12th May Picture Thread

Guest JohnUlmer

I have to say I've never liked Robin, but lost respect for him as a person when I found out he gave Marilyn Manson a blowjob on stage. It's not because he engaged in a homosexual act or whatever I'm sure some people will claim is the reason I disliked it - I just think it's inappropriate, stupid and dumb to do at a concert. And I didn't really like his playing during '02, it was too industrial for my tastes I suppose.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say I've never liked Robin, but lost respect for him as a person when I found out he gave Marilyn Manson a blowjob on stage. It's not because he engaged in a homosexual act or whatever I'm sure some people will claim is the reason I disliked it - I just think it's inappropriate, stupid and dumb to do at a concert. And I didn't really like his playing during '02, it was too industrial for my tastes I suppose.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT?!?!?!?

nice pics everybody :)

Checked som info out, apparantly Manson gave Robin a bj, not the other way around...

Edited by jaeger

Guest JohnUlmer

Manson supposedly gave Robin a blow job. Robin doesn't put cocks in his mouth. :huh:

And neither of them ever said that it was true.

Is it true that he blew the guitarist for Nine Inch Nails?

"It happened. I didn't plan it out. It just happened. We ended up laughing about it later. Everybody seems so taken back by it. My parents were there. They weren't even shocked about it, so I don't know why anyone else is. Ever since then, people have been questioning my sexuality. Am I gay, straight, bi-sexual? To ask me that is to be ignorant to what Marilyn Manson stands for. Marilyn Manson transcends morality, and sexuality. He's a gray area. I don't like putting a label on anything. Yet surely Mr. Manson can objectively understand how his actions on stage could shock some people. Yes, I see where they would be taken back. People's real fears start to come out when you do something like that. A lot of macho guys started calling me 'hooray for tolerance!,' wanted to start a fight with me. Why would they want to _fight_ me 'cause I did that? Obviously, it scared them. I'm confident enough with my sexuality where I can do something like that. Anyone who knows me knows I like girls."

http://www.jenserai.net/obsessions/marilyn...on/antics.shtml

Wow - some really great pics coming through.

PS - Fridayfan13, please refrain from posting yout HUGE pointless pic, be a good boy ;)

UK SUBS.

i didnt post any pics, i believe it was someone else who has a name like mine. this would be a person that i know from school who is a complete asshole who thinks GNR sucks.