AUDIO FROM THE SHOW

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to the first songs? I still haven't seen them in any of these links. Were they recorded?

I wanted so much to listen to Better... <_<

Apparently the guy recording it got squished during the first couple of songs so he couldn't record.

Edited by Wild_Child

GUYS... YOUSEND IT FILE IS ON THE LINK I GAVE YOU.. THE WHOLE SHOW IS there...well scom to the end... it is a yousend it for those who wanted it..

yeah, but i would prefer the Mp3 of the individual songs that i requested to be sent to me through yousendit, as opposed to a RAR

GUYS... YOUSEND IT FILE IS ON THE LINK I GAVE YOU.. THE WHOLE SHOW IS there...well scom to the end... it is a yousend it for those who wanted it..

yeah, but i would prefer the Mp3 of the individual songs that i requested to be sent to me through yousendit, as opposed to a RAR

exactly

TWAT is my favourite from these, mainly because at the end with the guitar solo the guy has nothing to sing so for once you can actually hear what's going on.

Yeah somebody should have choked that bastard that kept singing along.

TWAT is my favourite from these, mainly because at the end with the guitar solo the guy has nothing to sing so for once you can actually hear what's going on.

Yeah somebody should have choked that bastard that kept singing along.

<_< yeah....I cant even fuckin hear Axl rofl....I can slightly, but still, anyone have audio without someone singin along?!? :lol:

JamieViolent.

jazjme at the HTGTH boards was the guy 'singin'. He recorded and uploaded all the audios for us. I think we should show him a little appreciation.

axlirs: lmfao do you mean it was you?! why you gotta fuck it up for everbody get some singing lessons will ya, jesus

jazjme: Ill keep that in mind next time I go outta my way to do something for fans.

YES ,not ashamd to say I was a fucking sycho crazyied GNR fan, I cant take all the credit , cause pretty much everyone around me was singing there heads off, and I ws trying to hold the recorder above the crowd.Ill get Better, and the entire show mon. ill make sure not to drop the damn thing this time.

well..just tried listening to the show...and wow..its bad...its great to get an idea of how the show went..but the further the show goes..the more its listening to some guy whos tone deaf..and has a really nasally sounding voice...wow..i had to turn if off..i couldnt even HEAR TWAT...:P just some nose sounding guy...oh well...it was good/decent up to that point...but he just doesnt SHUT UP. maybe its the hero recording the show..i dunno...all i know is that it gets worse as the show goes on...just my $.02

ps. thanks to whoever recorded it...but wow..the extra singing is just too much :P

Edited by ASLayerAODsk