Kadena is right

castaneda

I am still undecided about bumblefoot(whata fucking name) ,but his look is completely doofy . I kept looking at him and thinking what the fuck. Robin was incredible though i dont understand why people cant feel him. The loss of Buckethead appears to have changed the potential of this band. The most important thing is the loss of the lead duo dynamic. It doesnt have to be slash and Axl ,but the essence of GNR was this balance that is now lost. People can continue to say things like "this is the new gnr like or leave it",but that just does not cut it . Either does saying it is all about the music. GNR is an attitude and some people in this band do not have the GNR attitude. I do think that brain is the best drummer this band has ever seen and Axl was completely amazing last night . GNR will do good ,but willl never be the worlds greatest outside forum like this.

Give Ron a chance before you offer him up as a sacrafice.

I think you hit the nail on the head castaneda, when you said that GNR is an attitude.

but I think you give these guys too little credit. Now obviously these guys do an amazing live performance, the only complaints anyone had from the shows, was the new lead guitar player, the band didn't play any new songs, and that the crowd (which wasn't familure with the new songs was calm during the new songs.) However the people who were at the show say that the people in the crowd were definatley digging the new songs, like the overall reaction was "Holy Shit".

GNR has their attitude, maybe not Bumble, but he just joined.

I am still undecided about bumblefoot(whata fucking name) ,but his look is completely doofy . I kept looking at him and thinking what the fuck. Robin was incredible though i dont understand why people cant feel him. The loss of Buckethead appears to have changed the potential of this band. The most important thing is the loss of the lead duo dynamic. It doesnt have to be slash and Axl ,but the essence of GNR was this balance that is now lost. People can continue to say things like "this is the new gnr like or leave it",but that just does not cut it . Either does saying it is all about the music. GNR is an attitude and some people in this band do not have the GNR attitude. I do think that brain is the best drummer this band has ever seen and Axl was completely amazing last night . GNR will do good ,but willl never be the worlds greatest outside forum like this.

Ahh, another one of those "I must define who GN'R is" threads. We haven't seen these before :rolleyes:. By the way, Bumblefoot does have an actual name too. Every lead guitarist in GN'R has had a nickname: 'Slash', 'Buckethead', and 'Bumblefoot' - The name "Bumblefoot" is no different, it just isn't as catchy as "Slash." Moreover, a guitar that is like a foot? Oh no, let's run to the hills, we want KFC guy back now! Give me a break. I liked Buckethead's playing, but he looked like a complete tard. At least Ron didn't come out wearing a Subway wrapper out of the zipper of his pants. He looked like a normal guy with a weird guitar. Oh no!

Just so you know, it is about the music AND the attitude. If GN'R came onto the music scene with a bad attitude, yet played glam rock, they wouldn't have become a legacy, so don't give me this Attitude = GN'R shite. Trying to define who the band is and who they should be in your eyes is truly pathetic dude, and you just got here, so take a pill.

All this "balance" and "essence" crap needs to be put to bed. GN'R hit the scene as a great rock band, who like all great rock bands had an attitude. The media fixated on Axl because he was the lead singer and slash because they thought he looked wierd.

They way GN'R is now, is the way they are. No amount of bitching and moaning and harking back to the "glory days" is ever going to change that. Especially those who get a hard on for the ex guitarist who went on stage wasted and botched more solos than the new guys would if they broke their hand. I'm not really sure how empty someones life would have to be, that they would spend their time coming here to slam a band that they have already given up on. If people have decided that they are only fans of the old line up, then there is a special place for them to wallow in nostalgia. The rest of us are a little more open minded.

Hahah funny...... But come on.... Bummblefoot?..... Buckethead?..... arnt there any guitarist out there with cool names..... Like... Cooly McAxe or something, His guitar could actually be an Axe.... now there's a thought!

Oh i also think it's funny how people are so ready to defend him..... saying things like... blah blah he's kick ass.... But this persons not aloud to say he's shit. It's his first show how do u know he doesn't suck.... Im not saying i think he sucks but... Yeah... to each his own. Either way he is in the band... so we have to get used to it. Go TEAM!

Edited by Stupid_Moron

Hahah funny...... But come on.... Bummblefoot?..... Buckethead?..... arnt there any guitarist out there with cool names..... Like... Cooly McAxe or something, His guitar could actually be an Axe.... now there's a thought!

Oh i also think it's funny how people are so ready to defend him..... saying things like... blah blah he's kick ass.... But this persons not aloud to say he's shit. It's his first show how do u know he doesn't suck.... Im not saying i think he sucks but... Yeah... to each his own. Either way he is in the band... so we have to get used to it. Go TEAM!

but how do you know he sucks....innocent till proven guilty

my bad...i didint see where u said "im not saying he sucks"

Edited by 3rd Wheel

Even if YOU say he is right....he is still gay...

so he loses...

J.Walker

and he lost one of his balls sledding :rofl-lol:

Do you know what I just noticed...

Look at the person who started this threads username..

last four letters are "neda."

They just joined the other day...

I think this is Kaneda is disguise..

J.Walker

:rofl-lol: I noticed that too

JamieViolent.

They way GN'R is now, is the way they are.

Wow. That was tautological shit.

I think your conservative political views have something to do with the way you perceive GNR.

You've been tamed. You love resignation.

:rofl-lol:

We need a good debate in AG's...

btw- wtf happened to Anything Goes?

Edited by stevGNR666