Songs surprised they weren't played....

Birk

For some strange reason I had a feeling they would play Civil War. I would love to hear this band play it. Especially with Axl's sounding so fucking good. The only way I can explain what his voice sounds like is what you would probably expect it to sound like if the old GNR ever toured a year or 2 after the big UYI tour.

i wanted oh my god, dont cry, estranged and the garden to be played. those will probably never be played again though :(. bach could have done alice cooper's bit on the garden...

Don't Cry was retired when Shannon Hoon died, Axl couldn't sing estranged and the garden any more, plus oh my god is shit.

i wanted oh my god, dont cry, estranged and the garden to be played. those will probably never be played again though :(. bach could have done alice cooper's bit on the garden...

Don't Cry was retired when Shannon Hoon died, Axl couldn't sing estranged and the garden any more, plus oh my god is shit.

Haha, nuff said

Maybe I should know but why can't Axl sing Estranged anymore?

Maybe I should know but why can't Axl sing Estranged anymore?

It's nothing legal, i just don't think his voice could handle it.

It's too bad they didn't play more/any song form UYI!

I always thought it was because most of the song form UYI Axl wrote with Izzy. And because they were so good friends and after he left and Slash, Duff and Matt also left, he didn't want to perform any of that stuff!

I don't know if anyone will understand what I mean!

But now when Axl and Izzy are friend again...maybe Axl should start performing other UYI songs other than November Rain and LALD!