When do we get the old forums back?

Dead Flower

Let's all be brainwashed into supporting a project that has put on a few shows and practically no new music in 14 years without ever questioning the process, any of the members or their abilities, or the owner/dictator of the name Guns n Roses. If you don't support it 100%, you don't belong here seems to be the new stance

Very, very true.

Thankyou, AD! That's very nice of you. :)

I am already registered there, but I rarely post. The VR section of this board has some great posters that are much more interesting. Quality over quantity.

Yeh i hate the official VR board. They are all so boring.

Here you actually got arguments which is fun :D

about VR, that new album has me a little worried. Talks about making it more danceable and collaborating with Pharrell Williams, im like WTF!!???

The sad things is how can slash put up with all that shit? after leaving GN'R beacuse change of direction in the band and wanting to make rock n' roll albums. I hope my concerns about this album are just silly things of mine and nothing to actually worry about.

Anyways we have the new GN'R Album (to be released this year hopefully or at some point during our lifetime) to look up to, but i hope VR's new album doesn't suck.

It's pretty cool the way things are now. Just GN'R chat :)

Yeah, but don't you miss not being able to argue (er, I mean talk) about anything else?

I'm sure theres plenty of other forums that can ease your pain of not arguing about everything.

It's pretty cool the way things are now. Just GN'R chat :)

Yeah, but don't you miss not being able to argue (er, I mean talk) about anything else?

Forum is cool as always, but I do miss Anything Goes bit. Was always good for a laugh! :)

Grimo.