Beta gets in fight

Guest Facekicker

Guest RonMexico82

Three fights, one night. On Saturday, pandemonium broke out in three different New York clubs. At the Tribeca Grand, Axl Rose and Sean Penn were enjoying a private party thrown by Nur Khan and Tommy Saleh when Rose's assistant Beta Lebeis, a striking older woman with platinum white hair, was attacked by an out-of-control unidentified drunk patron. Axl Rose told me: "I was having a conversation with Sean Penn when these girls bumped into us. At first we ignored it, but they seemed fixated on my assistant, and did it again." The assistant, after recovering, chalked it up to a bunch of "drunk girls and name calling."

http://www.villagevoice.com/nyclife/0620,r...o,73211,15.html

Guest RonMexico82

Could you just imagine going face to face with Beta not knowing who she is and then someone taps you on the shoulder and you turn to face the wrath of Axl Rose.

Truly a pants shitting moment!

Could you just imagine going face to face with Beta not knowing who she is and then someone taps you on the shoulder and you turn to face the wrath of Axl Rose.

Truly a pants shitting moment!

Especially if Axl was in his outfit from the NYC shows and sunglasses. :shades::rofl-lol: