Damn The Celeberties

Kommie

was paris next lenny on the side??? there was some hot blonde chick on the same balcony as lenny.

No that was the girl in the white that was trying her best to look like paris.

Paris was in the top balcony (mickeys side)wearling blue and a cap on.

You people piss me the fuck off. You complain about celebrity treatment then you in the same breathe want to know if they were there and what they wore and ho they were with? Who gives a fuck? Get some fucking lives. You are the reason they prance around like they are above us. It is YOUR fucking fault. Dont watch their shows. Dont go to the movies and dont buy their products. Then they will ALL GO AWAY. How fucking hard is that? God this country really fucking gets to me. You are fucking yourselves then you complain about it, only to bend over again for another fucking...Retards...And I work in film and used to work in fashion. I know these people. Do not allow these people to delegate to us. This is why I do not watch tv or go to the movies. I refuse to be part of the problem. And I have had many issues because I do not kiss anyones ass. Which is very important in my industry. Believe me, these people are useless to society. And if they all dropped dead, no one would miss them. And the world would be a better place.

i agree with some parts, but i love moives! but just because i love moives doesn't mean when i come across a movie star i'll suck there ass!.......people treat movie stars as if there higher then them selfs, there lays the problem!, enough do it.........they start to blieve it them selfs!, and enough people do it in america!.

i have a really hard time believeing pais hilton likes guns n roses

but hell, she prolly wne tcuz alot of other celebrities were going, and more power to her, that'll make all the MTV kids go crazy because Paris was at a Gn'R show so Gn'R must be awsome

i have a really hard time believeing pais hilton likes guns n roses

but hell, she prolly wne tcuz alot of other celebrities were going, and more power to her, that'll make all the MTV kids go crazy because Paris was at a Gn'R show so Gn'R must be awsome

She was at the first Vegas NYE show, too.

Paris Hilton was there? I've never felt this sick of something I've read from internet :vomit:

If anybody sees that bitch at a gnr concert again, please punch her in the face I will take full responsibility :devil:

I wil do that AXl..

Well....Paris's ex, Paris Latsis was a GNR fan.....he had one of the logo's tattoo'd on his left upper arm.....and he was once pictured with Paris H wearing a GNR T-shirt...I have no idea how I know that <_< ...scary!

Anywho...maybe this is one of the things that they had in common....

And am I the only person who thinks Paris H isn't all that attractive?...

Did anyone notice Jamie Lynn Sigler up in the side mezzanine on Monday night the 15th. She was wearinga white dress wth some other guy locking lips the whole time. I went over and spoke with her before the show and asked her about Fin. She gave me a silly look like she thought I was serious. She then told me that her curfew was at 1 am or that she would get a butt kicking from Tony. Hope that did not happen considering that the show ended at 1 20 in the morning.