axl qoutes!

aussie_axl

I think it's a great sign that the cough-bullshit-thing is back. Axl used to to it back in the day while looking at Izzy as a kind of joke or mockery, because Patience is a Izzy-song (at least I think it is).

2001/02 he never did say "bullshit" during Patience. I think Axl saying this again could be a sign that he is in good terms with Izzy again! I believe Izzy will be at the show tomorrow as a special guest for some songs! That would be killer!

Guest Georgiarain
I think it's a great sign that the cough-bullshit-thing is back. Axl used to to it back in the day while looking at Izzy as a kind of joke or mockery, because Patience is a Izzy-song (at least I think it is).

2001/02 he never did say "bullshit" during Patience. I think Axl saying this again could be a sign that he is in good terms with Izzy again! I believe Izzy will be at the show tomorrow as a special guest for some songs! That would be killer!

:no: I think it is something more serious.

that is pretty messed up, he always says something to diss the previous nites crowd, at the beginning of the 14th show, he said that crowd was better then the Friday crowd, I actually felt somewhat offended as I was at the Friday show,,, I wonder what he is going to say Wedensday to praise that crowd and somewhat diss the other nites fans....

Boo-fucking-hoo!! :fuckyou:

Singers and frontmen do that to make the crowd they're performing to feel special...

Actually, I think when he said that, he was kidding around a little. Almost like he was busting " our " balls a little for people who think they were diehards for getting those shows. Of course I was knee deep in whiskey and seeing double at that point, but I think that's what I heard

sounds like he had alot to say, someone had to be at he show?

and so true Kannon lol.

i was there. but i was close to the front and only heard bits and pieces. He called us the die hards. Said something about it alway being about New york. He got the crowd going. Which as an entertainer is his job.

He does his job well.

yeah dude, just like we tell new girlfriends they're so much better than other past girls :rolleyes:

Kannon.

:rofl-lol: rofl thats true! they get pissed if you dont say they're better! thats the same prospect with Axl and the fans :krider: great POV Kannon :laugh:

JamieViolent.

Pssh, I'm a girl and I don't try to get anyone to go on about how I'm the "best" (or best-looking/hottest, since that's mostly how past girlfriends/boyfriends seem to get rated :rolleyes: ) girlfriend they've ever had. So shush with your silly gender generalisations mad0025.gif:P

Off-topic, I know, but still...

that is pretty messed up, he always says something to diss the previous nites crowd, at the beginning of the 14th show, he said that crowd was better then the Friday crowd, I actually felt somewhat offended as I was at the Friday show,,, I wonder what he is going to say Wedensday to praise that crowd and somewhat diss the other nites fans....

Boo-fucking-hoo!! :fuckyou:

Singers and frontmen do that to make the crowd they're performing to feel special...

yeah dude, just like we tell new girlfriends they're so much better than other past girls :rolleyes:

Kannon.

:rofl-lol:

lol :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

He also told a story of something like NY fans always open their arms to them and that he can be dressed up in a hat, shades and be in the back of a cab with tinted windows and someone will still recognize him and bang on the window and he'll be like " How the fuck did you know? "

He also told a story of something like NY fans always open their arms to them and that he can be dressed up in a hat, shades and be in the back of a cab with tinted windows and someone will still recognize him and bang on the window and he'll be like " How the fuck did you know? "

Cool :)

during better when he said relax on that shit, does anyone know why he said that and who he said it to?

He said it to a security guard.. Gabrielle. He was cool as shit to us fans that were there and he was on our post for 3/4 nights, but because some asshole was taking pictures with a cig in his mouth, he had to throw him out and Axl didn't like it. Go figure.