Razz Radio will play "CHeck Mate" in a bit

Frozen Inferno

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When you guys say new IRS and TWAT,Dya mean the finished track?

"They are not new they are older then the versions we have. He is not lying when he says they are different from the ones we have. These are different vocal tracks on the songs and you could better make out some of the lyrics. Its not some version that someone fucked with, TWAT has less solos from what I can remember at the end. IRS the middle solo is different too. He said he willl release them soon so we can all hear them."

-dave-gnfnr2k, HTGTH. He has heard the new IRS & TWAT..

Listen to the last word of the supposed leak. The word is "had". Listen to the way it drops out. That is so typical Axl. It is very hard to recreate. I think if you listen to a few words you can hear that they are very consistent with Axl's pronounciation. And the words get a bit fused together in the first several lines. Very consistent with Axl's style. Listen to "no effort spent, to save what we had". It is something Axl would write, and the style is so Axl. And the words before that that are not so clear, but those notes get pretty high. Just the way Axl would have sang it.

Just a bit of information (I have no idea if it's legit or not):

In the Da Vinci code movie, one of the major characters (Teabing) is a chess master. It's a relatively big point in the movie.

I find that interesting, given the song's title.

Not that it definitely means anything, but....

Thanks..

currently playin' T.W.A.T...

FUCK!!!...

I got to hear him play the end of T.W.A.T...

then..he said some shit about him getting called an asshole...

now..the fuckin' server is to busy...

J.Walker

He IS an asshole, that's why everybody calls him an asshole

Thanks..

currently playin' T.W.A.T...

FUCK!!!...

I got to hear him play the end of T.W.A.T...

then..he said some shit about him getting called an asshole...

now..the fuckin' server is to busy...

J.Walker

He IS an asshole, that's why everybody calls him an asshole

Really? After hearing the story by himself I wouldn't call him "an asshole".. Here's something he has written over HTGTH:

"Wow...that RazZ guy is a real nutjob isn't he.

Wait? That was me last night. Wow...I really gotta stop hittin the bottle so hard.

Just to keep things clear, I was offered the VIP treatment a few days AFTER I'd already decided to help.[To catch "the leaker"] It was just an added bonus.

And I decided to play things on my winamp once I couldn't get an answer as to whether or not the guy got caught, thereby giving me no reason to believe that I killed my reputation for a good cause.

And finally, Merck is still a cock knocker."

"Keep in mind, it's not like I walked into a studio and took these files. They were emailed to me.

And no, I don't have a full version of checkmate. I lost contact with the guy after I got the 16 second clip. I know, you think I should have held out longer, but the whole point was to STOP the leaks originally. That was done, Merck's a dick, and we're stuck with 16 seconds that may be Axl, or some guy doing Karaoke...who knows"

"oh...and I'm back on the radio again...it's the hungover version of the show. And yeah, there's clips in the playlist."

-LordRazz

Edited by Wando

That is the first leak that I have heard that sucks.

No way that is going on the album. book it.

are you serious? if the track is in fact real it sounds pretty damn good to be, it's definitely influenced by YCBM and some else from the Illusions rock4rock3 ....but, I guess people said the same about the first 7 seconds of CITR :rolleyes:

Kannon.

Very nice, sounds very much like him.

I'd say CITR sessions...

Lyrics:

All Fortunes made

Every chance

Working for

Every band say what we had

All (Cut to RazZ FUCK YOU)

In my opinion the opening vocals are not like Axl. I think the sceptics are right to be sceptical.

That said I also think the lyrics are:

"All fortunes made,

Every chance we're given.

No average band. Shame what we had.

All...

And just like the original "IRS" leak in 2005, it ended with the word "all".:rolleyes::)

Edited by RedEurope

are you serious? if the track is in fact real it sounds pretty damn good to be, it's definitely influenced by YCBM and some else from the Illusions rock4rock3 ....but, I guess people said the same about the first 7 seconds of CITR :rolleyes:

Kannon.

I don't like it, sounds cheesy. kind of like "Just another Sunday" Sounds like an idea that was being worked on and never finished cause it isn't good enough.

Kannon.

I don't like it, sounds cheesy. kind of like "Just another Sunday" Sounds like an idea that was being worked on and never finished cause it isn't good enough.

''Just Another Sunday''?? WTF?? Are we listening to the same clip?

Very nice, sounds very much like him.

I'd say CITR sessions...

Lyrics:

All Fortunes made

Every chance

Working for

Every band say what we had

All (Cut to RazZ FUCK YOU)

In my opinion the opening vocals are not like Axl. I think the sceptics are right to be sceptical.

That said I also think the lyrics are:

"All fortunes made,

Every chance we're given.

No average band. Shame what we had.

All...

And just like the original "IRS" leak in 2005, it ended with the word "all".:rolleyes::)

I think it's "No Effort Spared - To Save What We Had" - or something closer to that. It's certainly not "No Average Band." - But whatever.

Edited by Ions