Oh well, here goes...

New Rose

"Staring at the wall like it's a window!"

Fuck yes! I love C.O.C. (Yes I am aware of how bent that sounds, but I don't care).

Quality band.

Ha! Mate I forgot you liked C.O.C! :D

Awesome band, very, very, very, very underrated.

x B_O x, C.O.C = Corrosion of Conformity. You should check them out, they're like southern metal/hard rock/stonerrock band from New Orleans, they've been around for forever.

Didn't you already do one of these threads? I posted that I was a C.O.C. fan, and you freaked out... remember? :P

Yeah but that was a long time ago. And I freak everytime I hear about a new CoC fan :D

^yes..o.k...

I've heard of them...and havent heard a lot from them..but liked what little I have...

I thought at first it was that Coheed band..or whatever it is...

They suck..

J.Walker

Cool man, you should definately check them out a bit better. If you're into heavy shit, then Blind or the newest release In The Arms of God is your choice. If you like Sabbath and Skynyrd, then nothing is better for you than Deliverance. Or if you like groovy hardrock with an edge, check out Wiseblood (my fav.) and Americas Volume Dealer.

Then theres the early hardcore punk records. If you like any, get more :P

I love COC!

Wiseblood!

Clutch are another awesome band

COC and Clutch toured together in the brits, eh? Never listened to Clutch tho.

i would have figured some may have said they support C.O.C for the simple fact that Axl always used to sport their shirt during the illusion days....................... i can't find a picture of it now but i do remember seeing him wearing one years and years ago... in a lot of photos/live shots.

I know he had one in the MTV Interview sessions on the 'Tallica/GN'R tour. If you got other photos, PM me :)

one of my fav bands of all time. pepper keenan is a great guitar player and one of my favorite frontman. also love him in down which is great that they started up again love pepper and phil. if you don't know this band go listen to the sonf albatross and you will be a fan from the guitar riff.

one of my fav bands of all time. pepper keenan is a great guitar player and one of my favorite frontman. also love him in down which is great that they started up again love pepper and phil. if you don't know this band go listen to the sonf albatross and you will be a fan from the guitar riff.

Wise words, my friend.

Or Clean My Wounds, who just cant love that riff?!

I enjoy some C.O.C. I really like the song "Dance of the Dead".

Yeah thats from Blind, when Agell sung for them. I love all C.O.C albums I have, they're all great.

I can honestly say they havent released a single bad record.