Kid Rock

The Sandman

Hey Gunners,

Just wondering, I'm a big KR fan, and have the latest albums. However, I wanna get Devil Withoutta Cause, Early Mornin' Stoned Pimp and The Polyfuze Method - but are some of the tracks on them, either repeated on another album by KR, or what?

Cheers if anyone can help.

The Sandman

Kid Rock is cool shit. I own Devil Without A Cause,History Of Rock,Cocky,and the selftitled cd Kid Rock.

As far as I understand it is History Of Rock contains songs from Early Mornin' Stoned Pimp, The Polyfuze Method And his older stuff that I don't think is in print anymore. Some of which had to be re-recorded as he either didn't have the masters for the original recordings or the quality wasn't up to par. But none of Devil Without A Cause is on it.

Also,I don't know if you are aware of this,but I just found out so I'll post it.

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/articl...t_id=1002501216

Edited by F*ck Fear

Kid Rock is cool shit. I own Devil Without A Cause,History Of Rock,Cocky,and the selftitled cd Kid Rock.

As far as I understand it is History Of Rock contains songs from Early Mornin' Stoned Pimp, The Polyfuze Method And his older stuff that I don't think is in print anymore. Some of which had to be re-recorded as he either didn't have the masters for the original recordings or the quality wasn't up to par. But none of Devil Without A Cause is on it.

Also,I don't know if you are aware of this,but I just found out so I'll post it.

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/articl...t_id=1002501216

Thanks for that dude, I'll go out and get 'em later :)

Cheers for the information on the DVD as well, I loved Live Trucker, so I'm sure this DVD'll be good :)