Hammersmith June 7th

jacquiat

All i know is that i'm standing in the stalls but i'm not sure where until i get the tickets as the guy didn't tell my dad although i'm guessing it doesn't matter in the stalls section :unsure: . The guy on the phone also asked for a password of some sort or a reference but my dad didn't have one obviously but he still sold two tickets to him and there getting sent to me by post not by stupid mobile as i think that idea is very stupid. I've got an order reference for my tickets in case anything goes wrong. Does the sound right to everyone else who booked tickets for standing in the stalls :question:

Did the same thing

Standing in stalls, you will not have any particular place, can go wherever really.

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All i know is that i'm standing in the stalls but i'm not sure where until i get the tickets as the guy didn't tell my dad although i'm guessing it doesn't matter in the stalls section :unsure: . The guy on the phone also asked for a password of some sort or a reference but my dad didn't have one obviously but he still sold two tickets to him and there getting sent to me by post not by stupid mobile as i think that idea is very stupid. I've got an order reference for my tickets in case anything goes wrong. Does the sound right to everyone else who booked tickets for standing in the stalls :question:

Yeah, Stalls is all of downstairs really haha..

I'm just making it more complicated, I'm sure I'm standing, I'm just Paranoid.

If I get seating tickets, someone help me sneak in with them downstairs?

Edit: Mama Kin, Stalls Standing is all of Downstairs, Rear Circle Standing is standing at the back UPSTAIRS.

Edited by Binge_And_Slash

Edit: Mama Kin, Stalls Standing is all of Downstairs, Rear Circle Standing is standing at the back UPSTAIRS.

Woo hoo, thanks for the help B&S and Cold-Heart-Breaker so im guessing the standing downstairs tickets have sold out then? Is there actually many tickets left?

There is something fucked up about this pre-sale. Let me be clear we all have legit tickets. But how can it still be open now? Does it stay open until the tickets are sold out or what?

Also, I was a little uncomfortable doing it through an electronic voice thingy but I phoned ticketmaster later to verify my order and it was there along side my mum and dad's one for the Eagles.

EDIT: I have circled where my seats are here. Right at the front, Row A. Perhaps I was the first to get seats this morning? :huh:

10687s.gif

Edited by W. Axl Kev

Well Im up there right at the front row by you you buddy,I called and got through at 7:55 LOL... So im gonna fucking ROCK Like FUCK!!!!!!! SWEET :)

And then when i get home i got to get ready to leave at 10 am on the thursday to travel and pitch up tent 4 Download. Thats right folks....im gonna watch my heros twice in 1 week. There is a god rock3rock3rock3

Well Im up there right at the front row by you you buddy,I called and got through at 7:55 LOL... So im gonna fucking ROCK Like FUCK!!!!!!! SWEET :)

And then when i get home i got to get ready to leave at 10 am on the thursday to travel and pitch up tent 4 Download. Thats right folks....im gonna watch my heros twice in 1 week. There is a god rock3rock3rock3

Same here! Hammersmithers standing on the 7th then Donninshire on the 8th!!!

Can't ruddy bloody wait!!!!!

Looks like im doing the same!!!! managed to get tickets just before 5pm - cant belive i got standing!!!!

Traveling down to London and then straight back up to Donnington! Well worth it though!

Is anyone planning to do a get together before the London gig? - could be good as alot of us are heading to see them at donnington as well!

Sheesh you panicked me there as well! :rolleyes:

Only three weeks to wait until I'm standing watching Guns N' Roses!!! rock3 (Please don't let Axl's voice explode or disappear before then...that's the paranoia kicking in again...)

Sorry guys and gals - But I've got the best seat...on the fuckin railings at the front :D

That's where i'll be sitting :D I'm so frickin' excited it's unbelievable, I'm gonna hang out with my wang out, GOAB already did the other joke :(

Iv booked standing tickets but i wont belive it till i see the tickets in my hand!!!!

It seemed well to easy to get tickets - didnt even wait more than a few seconds to get through on the phone and that was just before 5pm!

Hopefully should get a meet up before the gig organised - i dont know London at all though!!!!

Yeah, i agree about the pre sale being fucked up....Uhm, has it ended yet or what?

I thought only a limited amount of tickets would be available on the pre sale...?

I still havent got my ticket, i want to be there, but i dont know what to do. There is so much to consider.

AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, i agree about the pre sale being fucked up....Uhm, has it ended yet or what?

I thought only a limited amount of tickets would be available on the pre sale...?

I still havent got my ticket, i want to be there, but i dont know what to do. There is so much to consider.

AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Relax Susan, if you don't get one today they go on general sale, friday. It will be a lot harder but you might get one!

Guest cherry_bomb

Sorry guys and gals - But I've got the best seat...on the fuckin railings at the front :D

That's where i'll be sitting :D I'm so frickin' excited it's unbelievable, I'm gonna hang out with my wang out, GOAB already did the other joke :(

we're all gonna bump into one another in the pit!! i dont know whether to be apprehensive or excited about that! :P

we're all gonna bump into one another in the pit!! i dont know whether to be apprehensive or excited about that! :P

I can always throw things at you guys from the safety of above lol. When i've finished my 18th pint me and Leigh can leap topless from the upper section onto the crowd below! How about it Leigh my man? B)

I'm gonna be both but a little liquored up as well :tongue2:

Has anyone been to any gigs in this venue before? Any idea what the acoustics are like, how intimate it feeels- is it a good choice for this kind of show?

I really like it there, seen vr and rufus wainwright there but was seated for both and quite far back so it'll be nice to get pretty close this time, my favourite venue around along with brixton

Guest cherry_bomb

no way am i getting frunk b4 the show! too many shows ive ruined because ive been so drunk, i wanna remember this one! well....i say that, im gonna b sitting in the que for a long time so i probably will be drunk. AHHHHH FUCK A DUCK!! im so excited, mum says its just maaaaagical!

no way am i getting frunk b4 the show! too many shows ive ruined because ive been so drunk, i wanna remember this one! well....i say that, im gonna b sitting in the que for a long time so i probably will be drunk. AHHHHH FUCK A DUCK!! im so excited, mum says its just maaaaagical!

Yeah on second thoughts i might leave the drinking until the show starts although if i'm bored in the que i might have to sneak in a quick drink :D

EDIT: I just got the end of your post CB, the Disney ad right? :laugh:

Edited by Mama Kin

Guest cherry_bomb

Yeah on second thoughts i might leave the drinking until the show starts although if i'm bored in the que i might have to sneak in a quick drink :D

thats the plan! now i have a hotel room booked i wanna party after too. maybe i will stalk axl :o