Hammersmith June 7th

jacquiat

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys and gals - But I've got the best seat...on the fuckin railings at the front :D

That's where i'll be sitting :D I'm so frickin' excited it's unbelievable, I'm gonna hang out with my wang out, GOAB already did the other joke :(

we're all gonna bump into one another in the pit!! i dont know whether to be apprehensive or excited about that! :P

I'm gonna be both but a little liquored up as well :tongue2:

no way am i getting frunk b4 the show! too many shows ive ruined because ive been so drunk, i wanna remember this one! well....i say that, im gonna b sitting in the que for a long time so i probably will be drunk. AHHHHH FUCK A DUCK!! im so excited, mum says its just maaaaagical!

Yeah on second thoughts i might leave the drinking until the show starts although if i'm bored in the que i might have to sneak in a quick drink :D

thats the plan! now i have a hotel room booked i wanna party after too. maybe i will stalk axl :o

I actually believe you will! Nutter!

Wish I was staying now

All I did was ask my mum if my younger 14 y/o brother could come with me--it's be his first concert and he fuckin' loves G n' R. She started to get pissed off and said that he couldn't go 'cos she thought he'd mess around (in a fkin' queue??) and she said that I'd get fed up of him (how the fuck can she a) tell the future and B) know what I'm thinkng??)--I wouldn't get 'fe up' of him--we're best of friends for fuck sake.

So, she said he couldn't go. Worst of all--she's fuckin' threatened to CANCEL HER CARD WHICH I BOOKED THE TICKETS ON. :anger::anger::anger::anger::anger::anger:

I swear, she knows I've been wanting to go to a Guns show for YEARS--if she cancels this I'll hate her for the rest of her existence. She'd just be doing it to spite me. I would...fuck..I dunno...she said she's going to sleep on it. FUCK HER AND HER FUCKING OPINIONS.

All I did was ask my mum if my younger 14 y/o brother could come with me--it's be his first concert and he fuckin' loves G n' R. She started to get pissed off and said that he couldn't go 'cos she thought he'd mess around (in a fkin' queue??) and she said that I'd get fed up of him (how the fuck can she a) tell the future and B) know what I'm thinkng??)--I wouldn't get 'fe up' of him--we're best of friends for fuck sake.

So, she said he couldn't go. Worst of all--she's fuckin' threatened to CANCEL HER CARD WHICH I BOOKED THE TICKETS ON. :anger::anger::anger:

I swear, she knows I've been wanting to go to a Guns show for YEARS--if she cancels this I'll hate her for the rest of her existence. She'd just be doing it to spite me. I would...fuck..I dunno...she said she's going to sleep on it. FUCK HER AND HER FUCKING OPINIONS.

No way DOJ you gotta be there :( Just swallow your pride for the time being and agree with your mum on everything she says, that's what i'd do and i know it will be tough but it's GN'R it's gotta be worth it :)

I'm outta here for now. I've got 2 more exams to study for and financial troubles. So I have some serious thinking to do. Regardless of all the shit I will be seeing Guns N' Roses in 3 weeks but for now I must go think...

Ciao x

So, she said he couldn't go. Worst of all--she's fuckin' threatened to CANCEL HER CARD WHICH I BOOKED THE TICKETS ON. :anger::anger::anger:

No way DOJ you gotta be there :( Just swallow your pride for the time being and agree with your mum on everything she says, that's what i'd do and i know it will be tough but it's GN'R it's gotta be worth it :)

Agreed, swollow your pride then upon returning from this great event tell her she is a smelly old cunt and she knows fuck all ;)

Yeah. I told her that I'd accept my brother not being able to go--I'll bring someone else. I also told her that my arm is coming out of the socket and started crying and she got all worried and said she'd call the doctor. The sympathy vote :chef:

I think she'll still let the tickets go ahead. It's just not nice waiting. :(

My arm really does come out of the socket btw.

Yeah. I told her that I'd accept my brother not being able to go--I'll bring someone else. I also told her that my arm is coming out of the socket and started crying and she got all worried and said she'd call the doctor. The sympathy vote :chef:

I think she'll still let the tickets go ahead. It's just not nice waiting. :(

My arm really does come out of the socket btw.

you learn something new everyday

So, she said he couldn't go. Worst of all--she's fuckin' threatened to CANCEL HER CARD WHICH I BOOKED THE TICKETS ON. :anger::anger::anger::anger::anger:

They said the tickets were non refundable unless theres cancellation :shades: and it takes forever she wanted to claim to card company that she never made the transaction, you'd have the tickets by then.

Edited by tastyfish

Am i the only guy on this forum who doesn't need my mum and dads permission to go LOL LOL :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

No--my parents only know about it 'cos I had to use their card. I don't have my own credit card :o

tastyfish: Yeah, I think my mum knows it's a lot of effort to cancel her card--ans she said it in the heat of the moment. I think she'll let it go ahead. I'll just keep my mouth shut and do everything she says until June 7th :ph34r::(

Am i the only guy on this forum who doesn't need my mum and dads permission to go LOL LOL :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

i didnt LOL LOL

Me either. LOL LOL :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

No--my parents only know about it 'cos I had to use their card. I don't have my own credit card :o

tastyfish: Yeah, I think my mum knows it's a lot of effort to cancel her card--ans she said it in the heat of the moment. I think she'll let it go ahead. I'll just keep my mouth shut and do everything she says until June 7th

You could still get your brother a shirt, eh? Consolation prize.

Im getting the feeling the % of people going are under 21 if not less. Now that exsplains why most people on here ain't bothered if the origional get back together......They were too young to witness them :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

LOL Just jesting wid you guys....its all good and i look 4ward to seeing you peeps there! :)

Im getting the feeling the % of people going are under 21 if not less. Now that exsplains why most people on here ain't bothered if the origional get back together......They were too young to witness them :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

LOL Just jesting wid you guys....its all good and i look 4ward to seeing you peeps there! :)

Hey man am 23 and strangely enough from wiltshire too :o

How you gettin there

Edited by gnr=axl

Could someone please tell me how can I have a confirmation of the booking?

I'm pretty sure i've got my 2 tickets but have no idea how to confirm it 100%, I've been reading someone did it at tixketmaster?

To me it doesn't work, I have some trouble also because they ask for the phone number and I'm in Italy so, for example when they say to put in without the zero... WICH ONE???

I have a ticketmaster ID anyway but don't know how to use it and I need to be sure I'll go since I have to book the plain from Italy and the hotel... u know...

Yeah added myself to the Pre-sale thing, so fingers crossed I get tickets!!

:)

LP

omg how do i do that????

i really wanna go?????

i got the number to ring at 9am...was thinking of ringing from 8.30 onwards

omg pls tell me???

OH YES>>>> just booked my two tickets for seated area row 2 (((((How happy am I))))) cost me 88.95 but hopefully be worth every penny!!!!