15th Show Remaster...

dickies

This "mp3 High Bitrate vs FLAC" drama is absolutely pointless, but by now I think I'll share the remaster in FLAC format... :anger:

You know,I agree with you. I wouldn't care if it was Flac or MP3. I just don't think it's right that, because one person doesn't listen to the taper,the community as a whole doesn't get more shows.

This "mp3 High Bitrate vs FLAC" drama is absolutely pointless, but by now I think I'll share the remaster in FLAC format... :anger:

You know,I agree with you. I wouldn't care if it was Flac or MP3. I just don't think it's right that, because one person doesn't listen to the taper,the community as a whole doesn't get more shows.

You're right, bro.

Its a bootleg of a live show!! Its hardly going to be studio quality anyway, just share the wealth and stop being so uptight.....

That's hardly the point though dude. The guy spent alot of money on his equipment and he doesn't want his work sounding like shit. I would rather respect his wishes,and get more shows in the future.

Its a bootleg of a live show!! Its hardly going to be studio quality anyway, just share the wealth and stop being so uptight.....

That's hardly the point though dude. The guy spent alot of money on his equipment and he doesn't want his work sounding like shit. I would rather respect his wishes,and get more shows in the future.

U say that 256k MP3 sounds shitty ??

PS. Ok, so soon is the word....so soon means how soon ;) aprox. ? :P

I didn't say that. The taper doesn't want his shows converted to MP3 as HE thinks it's shit. I could care less really.

I didn't say that. The taper doesn't want his shows converted to MP3 as HE thinks it's shit. I could care less really.

For me personally somoene could convert to MP3 couse I cant download it at all......and there will be many shows and many other bootlegs, not only from that guy...who has strange sense of "humor" with that MP3 thing :/

You can take quality away, but you cant put the quality back. so I alway go for FLAC.

I can see why it annoys alot of people... people who just wanna listen to music on their MP3 players, people that dont have broadband and people that dont have time to download larger files. But surely you can put up with it, why sacrafice future bootlegs for the selfish need of shortcuttin?

Once you download the FLAC files, just get a converter, it realy isnt that hard... convert them to MP3 and dont share the MP3s.

Seriously, to convert it takes me between 5 - 20 seconds a track, not much is it?

You can take quality away, but you cant put the quality back. so I alway go for FLAC.

I can see why it annoys alot of people... people who just wanna listen to music on their MP3 players, people that dont have broadband and people that dont have time to download larger files. But surely you can put up with it, why sacrafice future bootlegs for the selfish need of shortcuttin?

Once you download the FLAC files, just get a converter, it realy isnt that hard... convert them to MP3 and dont share the MP3s.

Seriously, to convert it takes me between 5 - 20 seconds a track, not much is it?

I have broadband, I mostly hear music on my 200gig HP pavilion, not ipod. I have winrar, rar files are great, I can't figure the flacs, nor the difference in quality, if they even are different. Also, anytime you have to restructure fire walls to go into community seed spawning pools, or whatever the fuck ya call it, you're asking for trouble.

I agree MP3's suck, so what's the difference between flac/torrents, and rar's? Other than the seed spawning pool thing.

Edited by axlskAmpf

But it's the download time. Quality video is the size of a single audio concert that is only slightly better quality. As good as it may be, it's a pain for those who don't have unlimited space, downloads or knowledge.