IZZY!!! (Kid Rock too)

AFDNYC119

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats really awesome. And im sure alot of people will complain because Kid Rock pl,ayed, but I think thats cool as shit. Kid Rock has played with EVERYONE lol, he is a cool and talented guy, and seems to be really well liked throughout the music world, really cool.

And I probably would have cried if I was there, im an emotional person when it comes to great/beautiful moments during concerts, and I think Izzy taking the stage would have counted as one of those moments.

This is just great

Edited by mahimahi

This could be the biggest moment in Rock N' Roll history. (For us hardcore Gunners that is, anyone else can make like the wind and blow me).

I'm also nearly speechless, I knew Kid Rock was a fan of Guns N' Roses and during the 2002 MTV performance Axl got mistaken for Kid Rock as he entered, but I never ever expected him to show up and sing with them...and with Izzy as well...IZZY!!!!!!!! FUCKIN EH!!!!!!!!!!!

Man that is really cool. Damn.......sad that i didn't have the possibility to go to NY to see the shows. It's kinda expensive to go to NYC from Sweden....but i guess that i have to look forward to the show in stockholm tis summer!

Edited by basketzero

Indeed tonight was fuckin timeless. I'm so glad to know that Axl and Izzy have become friends again. I'm sure it was emotional for the both of them. I just hope this is not the last time we see Izzy playing with Guns N' Roses.

Seeing Axl, Izzy and Kid Rock up there jamming was just the highlight of my concert years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Axl looks so freakin' happy! And even Izzy was smling it was just so friggin awesome!

I can't get over this night, I saw Sundays show but this blew it away by 100 miles for sure!

For us GNR fans this was def a legendary night!