Bullet For My Valentine - Comments on opening band

AxlsRose

Bullet For My Valentine are fucking terrible... WTF are GnR doing sharing the stage with this lot.?!!

The only reason I come up with is that Axl wants to share a stage with a band that have a lot of younger naieve fans to try and win some new fans over.

Bullet For My Valentine are fucking terrible... WTF are GnR doing sharing the stage with this lot.?!!

The only reason I come up with is that Axl wants to share a stage with a band that have a lot of younger naieve fans to try and win some new fans over.

Dude there are far worse bands making much more money. Don't hate for the sake of hating. If it is not your style of music, it is okay. There are many more bands that play far crappier music. But then again I listen to Cannibal Corpse & Deicide.

They're managed by Sanctuary

Cool man.. but I dont see the relevance?

Dude there are far worse bands making much more money. Don't hate for the sake of hating. If it is not your style of music, it is okay. There are many more bands that play far crappier music. But then again I listen to Cannibal Corpse & Deicide.

Im not a hater man.. normally I live and let live... but FFS... even my dog thinks their shit!

Guest RonMexico82

Geffen are part of Sanctuary now and Sanctuary call the shots. They put those tossers on the bill to promote them.

they don't suck so hard. I haven't seen them live but their songs ain't that bad. Totally different style than GnR tho

There alright, notting amazing like, but people here will complain about anything...

I thought they were horrible too. At the show I went to, everyone on the floor basically just stood around through their performance and everyone in the Mezz was sitting down. It was a good crowd too, and probably the most energetic one I've ever been a part of when GN'R came on.

Also, their logo is basically a complete ripoff of the old GN'R logo.

Well, I respectfully disagree. :D

I didn't think they were that bad.

And I think they're far - FAR - better than the CKY/Mixmaster Mike duo that opened for Axl in 2002.

I like em a little, there a cool mix of new metal with taste's of the old. I have their first EP which is better than the album. I haven't seen them live, so can't comment upon that. But there welsh so give em a break. :rofl-lol:

Me too man. Some good shit.

• 1 month later...