The New songs on the set

Ace Frehley

The new songs that are being played in the set e.g better and TWAT i think are the ones being played because Axl realised we've heard the leaks so we're gonna wanna hear these songs. Some people are sayign they want some more new songs but i dont think that any more will be played (well maybe not soon anyway) I think this is because Axl has some real schorchers for us on CD that hes just gonna drop on us when the cd comes out.

If i'm talking shit, its cos im sleepy as fuck, but if not, wat do u guys think?

I don't agree. If Axl's goal is to generate interest in his new album, why'd he go out and play the worst songs from it? That's not a way to inspire good word of mouth.

Besides, didn't have give an interview right around the time the "leaks" came out where he said IRS Better and TWAT were his favorites?

Actually, it was 'The Blues', 'Better', and 'There Was A Time'.

Anyway, I agree. These songs will absolutely be on the album. I could even see 'Better' as the first single.

I'd say they play them because they are the songs that they wrote together as a band whereas everything else was written in the past.

Plus they all looked to enjoy Better as much as I did rock3

management leaks tracks to generate intrest... gnr plays said tracks at concert... CD is released in the fall...

Its all a big master plan I tell you!

I didn't believe this talk initially.

But since the leaked tracks seemed to "coincedentally" find their way into the setlist, I think it certainly seems likely. Of the 30 or so songs they have ready to go, they happen to play the ones we got our hands on??

How convenient. :D

You would have thought they would have played more "new" stuff than they did, they played nothing the regualr G N R follower hasn't already heard, and that is dissapointing. In 91 3/4's of their set was brand new, now THAT would be something to see this time around!!