Axl on front page "The Sunday Sun" (Canada)

deadpool89

Looks to me like:

Its' better to be talk bad about than not at fuck u all Steven Adler"

Maybe your interpretation is correct Madison, but it's not what he wrote.

I think he meant to write:

It's better to be talked bad about than not at all. Fuck you all. Steve Adler"

I think he was saying "...than not at all. Fuck you. Steve Adler.", but the alignment of the text was off.

"It's better to be talk(ed) bad about" is pretty poor English though.

Somebody wrote it for him though...could have been done this way to make him look bad. Who knows? He looks pretty messed up regardless, although that could just be the effects of the stroke. I'm thinking if he really wasn't off the drugs and booze by this stage (the guy must be over 40, right?), he'd be dead by now. No way you could abuse drugs and alcohol as much as he did, continue that for the next 15 years, and still be alive. Although maybe he was off them and just recently got back on. Who knows?

Edited by KBear

He also wrote an extra o in to. This is exactly what he wrote:

It's better toO be talk bad about than not at fuck u all - steven adler - a.a.

And what he meant to say was this :

It's better to be talked bad about than not talked at all. Fuck you all, steven adler.

Or this:

It's better to be talked bad about and still get to suck free cock than no cock at all. Steven gaymaster Adler.

He also wrote an extra o in to. This is exactly what he wrote:

It's better toO be talk bad about than not at fuck u all - steven adler - a.a.

And what he meant to say was this :

It's better to be talked bad about than not talked at all. Fuck you all, steven adler.

Or this:

It's better to be talked bad about and still get to suck free cock than no cock at all. Steven gaymaster Adler.

Lame! :rolleyes:

*on topic...hmmm well :laugh:

Kannon.

adler_note.jpg

Poor bastard

He loved being in GNR so much and it really crushed him when he got kicked out. Funny how he got kicked out for doing drugs, he was in a fucking rock band.

Oh well, hes lucky to be alive. Ive heard hes been in really shitty shape lately. :no:

LOL pour guy. I met him this Feb at our hometown. He was playing a few gigs with my friends band UK Guns N Roses. www.ukgunsnroses.com

It is such a shame to see him still addicted to coke and all sorts of other shit...but he can still play the drums pretty good..although a few times he would go off on a drum solo without telling the band he was gonna do it..or even just fuck off for a few lines of coke in the middle of the set!!

But he is always fucking smiling!! Not surprised really :unsure:

adler_note.jpg

he needs to lay off the crackpipe :no: We all know he doesn't talk coherently but appearently he writes the same way!

What are you talking about A_D?

The note makes perfect sense to me.

He wrote: "It's better to be talked bad about than not at all. Fuck U. Steven Adler."

Which part did you have trouble understanding?

He's basically saying "any publicity is good publicity," and when they stop writing and caring about you, then that's when you should worry.

Rock on Steven.

Madison,

what do you think to that recent interview Adam Bomb gave to Metal Sludge, any truth in it?? :question:

A few people who met him at those small show said he was up his own back side and it's easy to believe a one sided interview, but many people are saying the same thing about him, big shame if it's true i always liked his cheeky chappy personality in the band... :(

LIZ

adler_note.jpg

Nice to see that Steve can write now!

(hope the pic is recent!)

When I met him after an Adler's Appetite show he could hardly write his signature!!!!!!!!!!!

But he was so very nice! :)

We love u Steve!

He can't write, it was written for him. Look in the upper left hand corner.

adler_note.jpg

Nice to see that Steve can write now!

(hope the pic is recent!)

When I met him after an Adler's Appetite show he could hardly write his signature!!!!!!!!!!!

But he was so very nice! :)

We love u Steve!

He can't write, it was written for him. Look in the upper left hand corner.

ooooppsssss