Axl on front page "The Sunday Sun" (Canada)

deadpool89

looks like a tabloid.. is that really a newspaper?

Don´t know if it´s a tabloid but it doesn´t seem to be very serious/reliable... An old pic of Axl when now we have hundreds of recent pics of him, plus they kind of joke/mock him because he was attacked by that senile designer and use the title of one of his songs "don´t cry" to show the mockery.

Well tabloids were invented so stupid people could think they're reading a real newspaper.....

So I'm not too bothered....

What person in their right mind would actually think that "Tommy Hilfiger pummels rocker [Axl Rose]" is true????

Wait....I already answered that in the first sentance.....

Edited by Thorne

I fuckin' love Steven Adler and that picture just makes me sad. What a fantastic talent gone to waste and all because of drugs. :no: Pull yourself together man, if we ever have a GN'R reunion I want to see Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff and Stevie!

I fuckin' love Steven Adler and that picture just makes me sad. What a fantastic talent gone to waste and all because of drugs. :no: Pull yourself together man, if we ever have a GN'R reunion I want to see Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff and Stevie!

yeah pull it together Steve

The Sun is a right wing piece of shit paper that presents news from an unobjective opinionated point of view.

I guarantee you they will shit all over the GnR concert if/when it gets to town.

The Sun is Fox News in print.

just read todays frontpage of vg( norway`s biggest newspaper), and there i see a big text say`s axl rose got his ass kicked by tommy hilfiger!! the media is so full of bullshit!!!

This is ridiculous. They are making Axl look like a pussy. I bet that when axl punched the guy with the camera back in 1991, the press were making axl look bad instead of making the guy he punched look like a pussy.

The Sun is a right wing piece of shit paper that presents news from an unobjective opinionated point of view.

I guarantee you they will shit all over the GnR concert if/when it gets to town.

The Sun is Fox News in print.

Well, I'm at least glad that something balances out The Star's left wing unobjective opinionated point of view which is just as bad man...even if The Sun is a bit of a tabloid (which I'm not sure I'd even go that far).

Anyways, each Sunday the Sun has an Entertainment section where they make light of celebrities. Maybe that's what this is hinting at. If so, they are only kidding around. Not trying to report what actually happened. Granted, for people who simply look at the cover it is very misleading.

Edited by KBear

balance is good

Maybe that's why that crap isn't on the cover of the Star...

Okay. It's not like I really care about either. I'm just saying the Star is just as bad.

My personal opinion is who gives a shit what the Sun puts on their cover? Unless it's erroneous, which granted, the Axl thing is. Barry Bonds? It's a pretty big story, and the Sun has always prided themselves on having an award winning Sports section. But anyways, that crap is on the cover to sell papers...nothing more, nothing less. It has absolutely nothing to do with their news coverage and editorials, which I'm not going to comment on. Other than to say they are often valid. To write the entire paper off as garbage wouldn't be fair, just as it wouldn't be fair to write off the Star. That nonsense is all about political bias, which I gave up caring about a long time ago.

Edited by KBear

points taken..

I'm not sure you've given up caring though.

Apart from commenting on the point about balance,I don't seem to recall heaping any praise on the Star....or any paper for that matter.

I do,however,stand by my opinion that the Sun is Fox News in print.

Edited by zint61

adler_note.jpg

he needs to lay off the crackpipe :no: We all know he doesn't talk coherently but appearently he writes the same way!

What are you talking about A_D?

The note makes perfect sense to me.

He wrote: "It's better to be talked bad about than not at all. Fuck U. Steven Adler."

Which part did you have trouble understanding?

He's basically saying "any publicity is good publicity," and when they stop writing and caring about you, then that's when you should worry.

Rock on Steven.

Looks to me like:

Its' better to be talk bad about than not at fuck u all Steven Adler"

Maybe your interpretation is correct Madison, but it's not what he wrote.

I think he meant to write:

It's better to be talked bad about than not at all. Fuck you all. Steve Adler"