Guns N' Roses UK tour

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these are still not confirmed... if I have to i'm gonna be camping out outside Newcastle Arena.

but there is no sign of the event on the official Arena site... so am I wasting my time??

regards, kris

The Newcastle Arena's website don't announce details until just before they go on sale (probably to stop enquiries when tickets aren't on sale yet). Chances are there will be nothing on their site until Wednesday / Thursday!

Seeya on Friday morning rock1

More details are expected tomorrow. I don't think theres a presale for forum users this time, but if your registered with all the ticket sites (ticketmaster etc.) they may do a mailout offering a presale. Hope so, I buy tickets all the time so I'm registered with pretty much everyone.

Forgive my ingorance. What is 'mobile phone ticketing'?

Exactly what it says on the tin - basically rather than getting a paper ticket, you get a text message sent to your mobile phone, which you show at the venue, and they let you in. Sounds like a terrible idea to me, but what do I know?

Exactly what it says on the tin - basically rather than getting a paper ticket, you get a text message sent to your mobile phone, which you show at the venue, and they let you in. Sounds like a terrible idea to me, but what do I know?

yeah.. people can find ways of duplicating it..

yeah.. people can find ways of duplicating it..

Apparently not. My understanding is that it's some kind of bar code (anyone who got tickets for Hammersmith this way care to elaborate?) and thus once one person has been scanned in with that code, then nobody else can come in with the same one.

WOO HOO, fucking get in!!!!!!

Newcastle finally confirmed!!!

http://www.metroradioarena.com/events/index.cfm?eventid=1026

*panicking*

what time are tickets on sale? where/how do I get them?? Questions questions!! If I miss this chance i'm gonna fecking top myself! ;)

kris

Well, officially it's Friday at 9am, but Virgin are doing a pre-sale on Thursday at 9am, and I suspect that Ticketrush will do one on Wednesday at 9am, and of course there might be a fan one, too? :P

WOO HOO, fucking get in!!!!!!

Newcastle finally confirmed!!!

http://www.metroradioarena.com/events/index.cfm?eventid=1026

*panicking*

what time are tickets on sale? where/how do I get them?? Questions questions!! If I miss this chance i'm gonna fecking top myself! ;)

kris

Well, officially it's Friday at 9am, but Virgin are doing a pre-sale on Thursday at 9am, and I suspect that Ticketrush will do one on Wednesday at 9am, and of course there might be a fan one, too? :P

ticketrush?? as in the nokia ticketrush?? or is there another one out there & im getting myself mixed up yetagain!! :question:;)

kris