this show is plagued

Gcam

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This show Blows and too many of you people are watching through your AXL colored glasses. I hope they were really good on MAy 17th when i was there and I wasn't just really drunk.

in the end it was nothing to do with the mix. the bastards just sent part of the audio through cause so many of us were watching. they were trying to conserve bandwidth. for some reason half way through you could be mine the floodgates were opened and we got the whole mix. bastards, you would think an ISP would be able to handle a few thousand requests for a stream

they just played the drum loop during better, it was kinda funny

HOOORAY FOR THE DRUM SOLO

btw ON AOL RADIO THE VOCALS SOUND GREAT

there are only occasional spots where the vocals sound far away

also, when it's not an instrumental, the instruments(guitars) sound weak

Edited by Bucketslash

I think the guy above may have the answer. It may simply have been the stream dropping stuff.

Axl didn't react at all. If you watched the show on mute, it would have looked perfect.

I can't believe Axl would stand there giving it his all, if he could hear that he was being drowned out by a dongo drum.

And the guitarists didn't play with any less passion even though their guitars seemed to be silent. Particularly Ron Thal in a couple of solos and Finck in Sweet Child, they didn't look like they could tell anything was wrong.

Axl seemed so happy about it all, I can't believe he would have done this if they sounded as poorly mixed as that. He would have ripped the sound guys a new one at the end of the first bit.

Guys, I saw the TV broadcast here in Portugal, from the main channel responsible for all the RIR broadcasts, "Sic Radical".

The sound was really SHIT, the problems you were hearing from the webcast are exactly the same that were broadcasted on TV.

The same thing happened 2 years ago on RIR 2004, horrible sound conditions...

I think the RIR sound people must be drunk or too stupid to make the sound levels sound good!