Madagascar and Slither

Bucketslash

if you listen to madagascar's solo(i think it dosen't change but if not, from rir 3), then slither's solo, they both start on the same note, only madagascar starts an octave or to 2 down,then follows the same pattern for a couple of notes in, and then buckethead drops down while slash goes up

also note that buckethead repeats this part while slash plays it out longer in the time bucket plays it twice

same bends and all

if you listen to madagascar's solo(i think it dosen't change but if not, from rir 3), then slither's solo, they both start on the same note, only madagascar starts an octave or to 2 down,then follows the same pattern for a couple of notes in, and then buckethead drops down while slash goes up

also note that buckethead repeats this part while slash plays it out longer in the time bucket plays it twice

same bends and all

A minor to D minor! What exlusive keys!

Edited by Giblet

same bends and all

A minor to D minor! What exlusive keys!

at times the jumps in notes are the same elsewhere in both songs, cept slash plays them faster to cover it up, and repeats it to give it the same length

Slash=Buckethead

Buckethead=Slash

Skeptical? I understand you are...since you were fed with lies since 1997...since that fatefull 14th of August when Saul Hudson (aka Slash (aka Buckethead)) supposedly left Guns n' Roses...

Well let's only consider THE FACTS. Cause that's what a good investigator cares about!

-THE BUCKETHEAD IS SLASH CASE-

On the 5th of March 1992, Izzy Stradlin said:

QUOTE(Izzy Stradlin, Gn'R Rhythm Guitarist)

This Slash dude is a freak. I mean...when I asked him if he'd bang Vince Neil's wife with me, he said: "I'd rather not 'cause I'm a little hungry". So he took his hat...you know, this big hat he has... and went to eat some KFC. How fucked up is that?

Aha...he went to eat some KFC instead of banging Vince Neil's wife (well, who would blame him)...but that's indeed relevant of Slash's contradictions.

Plus he seems to have a sick taste for huge hats...

Look at this interview Slash gave to Rolling Stone

QUOTE(Saul Hudson aka Slash aka Buckethead @ May 19 1991 @ Moe's, 02:34 AM)

...burp...so Axl comes in dressed in his boxer short...with his 11 inch fully loaded...hips...but I told him :"Billy, that chick is mine"...burp

To refer to a lady, Slash (who I will call from now on Slashethead) uses the word "chick".

Chick...chick...chick. Doesn't this word reminds you of another word??

That's it! Chick=Chicken, Chicken=Kentucky Fried Chicken

You begin to grasp the truth, little by little.

From another interview:

QUOTE (MTV1993 New year's eve interview)

...burp...My father was in the same unit as this guy...what was his name again?...burp...I don't remember. Anyway, my father was a Colonel in the marines...burp.............oh yeah....all things considered the name of the other guy was....Daniel...Daniel Jack...or something along those lines...burp...where's my bucke..errr...my hat?

The father of Slash was a colonel...like some other guy, see what I mean?

Colonel=Colonel Sanders=KFC (once again)

logo_kfc.gif

BTW, Slash's mother used to date David Bowie .

And what is the name of Iman Bowie's puppy when she was still a child???

PERLA!! The same name as Slashethead's wife.

So what can we deduce of all this?

That David Bowie was a colonel in the marines! Plain and simple. (and that he's Slash father).

231349~David-Bowie.jpg

David Bowie, Slash's father

Ok next one.

Look at the next pic.

joshs%20slash%20wp.jpg

Slash

Now look at this photo:

newbuck.jpg

He has the exact same posture (bent over back, legs sticking out somewhat) as Slash=Buckethead!

Now look at this:

(The New York Times @ Feb 30 2005 economic issue

During the financial year 2003-2005 Kentucky Fried Chicken, the well-known junk food corporation, saw their global money income emerging from a juicy 41%. Which means they made a lot of money. Colonel Sanders musn't worry for his old days, because he has now LOTS OF CASH.

KFC made "lots of cash"...what's the name of Slash's son again? Oh yeah...

CASH!! (plus he's 41, just like KFC past year's benefits)

Still doubting?

Well, Slash was born the 06/06/1965, so what does it make him in the Chinese astrology?...that's right: A CHICKEN!

In numerology, if you multiply all the letters of the word Buckethead, you obtain:

B=4 U=5 C=2 K=9 E=8 T=0 H=1 E=8 A=6 D=5 equals S A U L H U D S O N

For Slash you obtain:

S=6 L=9 A=5 S=6 H=1 equals B U C K E T F R E A K

For "All things considered" you obtain:

A=3 L=6 L=7 T=7 H=9 I=0 N=5 G=7 S=3 C=7 O=9 N=3 S=6 I=4 D=7 E=6 R=9 E=9 D=7

I M H U N G R Y B R I N G M E M Y B U C K E T M E N U A N D S O M E J A C K B U R P

Even more confusing, for the word hat you obtain:

H=5 A=7 T=9 equals F U N E R A L ("FUNERAL" is written on Buckethead's bucket.)

Slash=Buckethead

Buckethead=Slash

Skeptical? I understand you are...since you were fed with lies since 1997...since that fatefull 14th of August when Saul Hudson (aka Slash (aka Buckethead)) supposedly left Guns n' Roses...

Well let's only consider THE FACTS. Cause that's what a good investigator cares about!

This Slash dude is a freak. I mean...when I asked him if he'd bang Vince Neil's wife with me, he said: "I'd rather not 'cause I'm a little hungry". So he took his hat...you know, this big hat he has... and went to eat some KFC. How fucked up is that?

Aha...he went to eat some KFC instead of banging Vince Neil's wife (well, who would blame him)...but that's indeed relevant of Slash's contradictions.

...burp...so Axl comes in dressed in his boxer short...with his 11 inch fully loaded...hips...but I told him :"Billy, that chick is mine"...burp

To refer to a lady, Slash (who I will call from now on Slashethead) uses the word "chick".

From another interview:

...burp...My father was in the same unit as this guy...what was his name again?...burp...I don't remember. Anyway, my father was a Colonel in the marines...burp.............oh yeah....all things considered the name of the other guy was....Daniel...Daniel Jack...or something along those lines...burp...where's my bucke..errr...my hat?

logo_kfc.gif

That David Bowie was a colonel in the marines! Plain and simple. (and that he's Slash father).

231349~David-Bowie.jpg

Ok next one.

Look at the next pic.

joshs%20slash%20wp.jpg

Slash

Now look at this photo:

newbuck.jpg

He has the exact same posture (bent over back, legs sticking out somewhat) as Slash=Buckethead!

Now look at this:

During the financial year 2003-2005 Kentucky Fried Chicken, the well-known junk food corporation, saw their global money income emerging from a juicy 41%. Which means they made a lot of money. Colonel Sanders musn't worry for his old days, because he has now LOTS OF CASH.

Still doubting?

Well, Slash was born the 06/06/1965, so what does it make him in the Chinese astrology?...that's right: A CHICKEN!

In numerology, if you multiply all the letters of the word Buckethead, you obtain:

For Slash you obtain:

I M H U N G R Y B R I N G M E M Y B U C K E T M E N U A N D S O M E J A C K B U R P

Thats some scientific research there, you've convinced me, from this day forward i will bow down to you and your teachings :rolleyes:

Slash=Buckethead

Buckethead=Slash

From another interview:

logo_kfc.gif

231349~David-Bowie.jpg

Ok next one.

Look at the next pic.

joshs%20slash%20wp.jpg

Slash

Now look at this photo:

newbuck.jpg

Now look at this:

Still doubting?

For Slash you obtain:

Thats some scientific research there, you've convinced me, from this day forward i will bow down to you and your teachings :rolleyes:

i believe it was posted by the great Warchild a while back.

Slash=Buckethead

Buckethead=Slash

From another interview:

logo_kfc.gif

231349~David-Bowie.jpg

Ok next one.

Look at the next pic.

joshs%20slash%20wp.jpg

Slash

Now look at this photo:

newbuck.jpg

Now look at this:

Still doubting?

For Slash you obtain:

i believe it was posted by the great Warchild a while back.

:rofl-lol: Oh my God..this is so funny!!

:lol: Interesting point of view man.. :rofl-lol: