Wembley Arena, July 30th

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a VIP ticket!!! ;)

I'll say Hi to Axl from everyone.

You DO realise you are not guaranteed to meet Axl or any of the other members of the band?

If you read what it offers, it doesn't say you meet the band, it says you go to private parties, have a private bar and get backstage access.

BACKSTAGE access.

NOT Access All Areas

I hate to be the bearer of bad news and bring you down from your high, but there isn't a strong chance you'll meet good ol' Uncle Axl.

Yes, I know very well and even if I don't it'll be worth it for me. Although, last night of the tour, I should hope some member pop in for a drink.

I wasn't being an asshole/bitter I was just hoping you realised so you didn't too excited at the thought of meeting Axl only to not meet him and realised you'd wasted the money.

I was planning on doing it but I thought the price was a bit steep for no guarantee of meeting the band.

I got a VIP ticket!!! ;)

You DO realise you are not guaranteed to meet Axl or any of the other members of the band?

If you read what it offers, it doesn't say you meet the band, it says you go to private parties, have a private bar and get backstage access.

BACKSTAGE access.

NOT Access All Areas

I hate to be the bearer of bad news and bring you down from your high, but there isn't a strong chance you'll meet good ol' Uncle Axl.

Wait...VIP tickets were available to buy on the presale?? :unsure:

Yes, I know very well and even if I don't it'll be worth it for me. Although, last night of the tour, I should hope some member pop in for a drink.

I wasn't being an asshole/bitter I was just hoping you realised so you didn't too excited at the thought of meeting Axl only to not meet him and realised you'd wasted the money.

I was planning on doing it but I thought the price was a bit steep for no guarantee of meeting the band.

Wait..you could buy VIP tickets?? How? Ticketmaster?

Edited by drops_of_jupiter

rock3

See you all there!

Got My tickets from Virgin this morning, wasn't as bad as I thought but I hate those automated booking lines.

Just hope it took the details right.

Can't wait!

rock1

Same here, see you there rock3

Are you standing?

I'm goingggg. YAY.

I hope Wembley Arena doesn't fall apart or anything. :unsure:

Wembley Arena has just been done up so it should be great!

To be honest, there isn't much difference in the interior of Wembley, I was there to watch the wrestling and it looked pretty much the same.

The exterior is lovely though, with the fountain and lights.

I got a VIP ticket!!! ;)

BACKSTAGE access.

NOT Access All Areas

I wasn't being an #######/bitter I was just hoping you realised so you didn't too excited at the thought of meeting Axl only to not meet him and realised you'd wasted the money.

Yeah I know, the party after is only for an hour and after a show I would think the band would want to go have a shower and rest. So I knew about the chance of them turning up. But remember, people pay ridiculous prices for things on pay day. ;)