Kerrang Magazine june issue

JDRM

They've been really poor with their coverage of this actually. This is the first mention since the new york dates, and this is a weekly magazine. They should really have reviewed this a fortnight ago and reviewed rock in rio this week. They still haven't even mentioned Ron joining the band as bucket's replacement.

Guest cherry_bomb

kerrang are shit, really bad. not just because of the lack of gnr coverage (though they seemed to be on axl's side when the whole scott vs axl thing surfaced, they laid into him saying he looked like he was sucking lemos and shit), its just a shit magazine/music channel (the music channel is horrific.)

The thing with Kerrang is that they're basically music whores. They will slag off Guns N Roses but everytime there is a mention of them touring or of CD being released they'll jump on the band wagon basically because they know that if they mention GNR on their cover they'll sell more copies, same with all the music magazines, they'll slag people off until there is a hype and then when there is they'll claim they supported them all the time and that they're the greatest band ever, Kerrang are the worst though. :drevil:

The thing with Kerrang is that they're basically music whores. They will slag off Guns N Roses but everytime there is a mention of them touring or of CD being released they'll jump on the band wagon basically because they know that if they mention GNR on their cover they'll sell more copies, same with all the music magazines, they'll slag people off until there is a hype and then when there is they'll claim they supported them all the time and that they're the greatest band ever, Kerrang are the worst though. :drevil:

Exactly, i mean on the front of the magazine it says Guns N' Roses: Axl Storms NYC!. Then on the actual article they said the performance was average and gave it 3/5 now that doesn't sound like he stormed it to me.

Edited by Mama Kin

Exactly, i mean on the front of the magazine it says Guns N' Roses: Axl Storms NYC!. Then on the actual article they said the performance was average and gave it 3/5 now that doesn't sound like he stormed it to me.

Yeah but the worst part is because I see GNR on the front i will end up buying it just to see what its got on them, and i seem to do it everytime. :drevil:

Yeah but the worst part is because I see GNR on the front i will end up buying it just to see what its got on them, and i seem to do it everytime. :drevil:

:laugh: Yeah me too.

Guest cherry_bomb

they didnt give them a bad review, they got 3 k's out of 5. thye said some nice things, their main point was that it just wasnt worth the wait and that he's lost it. :fuckyou:

they didnt give them a bad review, they got 3 k's out of 5. thye said some nice things, their main point was that it just wasnt worth the wait and that he's lost it. :fuckyou:

They didnt give them a great review - there was only one gig reviewed at a lower score!!!

For your viewing pleasure:

Tour Ad

kerrang_ad_op2.jpg

Two page spread

kerrang_article_op.jpg

Article only

kerrang_article_only_op.jpg

Excuse the quality of the scans, my scanner isn't too good. Don't say i never give you guys anything :P:)

R.

Edited by x_Estranged_x

I think its a perfectly fair review. He touches on the right things.

The one things stopping this version of GNR being legitimate is the material they are playing.

By now we should be rocking away to the classics from their album, not one written by other people 15 years previously.

:fuckyou: kerrang made fun of axl and said he was washed up

also there is a cd with BFMV doing a cover of crazy train

wrong on every level :drevil:

Why does it seem like Kerrang is asskissing BFMV in a few of their issues? First, they put out a tribute album for Metallica with BFMV playing a horrid cover (of course). Now, it's them covering Crazy Train? Put the absolute horrible bands away for a change, Kerrang.

What Kerrang do is lick the new band A** like my chemicaL romance, here in the uk they have been too generous to brittish pop/rock bands and have criticised bands that have tried to re established their past.

If anyone agrees please respomd.