Songs you Dislike

maximo

whats the problem with hip hop here? people dissin the whole genre, have u even heard that much? 50 Cent is cold, hip hop kicks ass, across the board, n natalie u dont like reggaeton cuz its rude n nasty? 4 words, taste good, dont it? :rolleyes:

whats the problem with hip hop here? people dissin the whole genre, have u even heard that much? 50 Cent is cold, hip hop kicks ass, across the board, n natalie u dont like reggaeton cuz its rude n nasty? 4 words, taste good, dont it? :rolleyes:

I'm sry but hip hop and rap is just boring for me and seriously how much talent does it take to rap

I mean I like some songs but overall I just don't like it

I'm sry but hip hop and rap is just boring for me and seriously how much talent does it take to rap

Exactly!

Its just some dudes dressed in baggy clothing putting a cd in and trying to rhyme to the beats. Sure i mite like the rythm of one or two songs but overall it SUCKS!!!!

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

Exactly!

Its just some dudes dressed in baggy clothing putting a cd in and trying to rhyme to the beats. Sure i mite like the rythm of one or two songs but overall it SUCKS!!!!

And Rock is just some dudes dressed in tight clothing trying to sing about drugs and sex along with a guitar playing riffs that have been played 1000's of times.

Exactly!

And Rock is just some dudes dressed in tight clothing trying to sing about drugs and sex along with a guitar playing riffs that have been played 1000's of times.

Exactly! Although there is more talent in most rock bands, rapping is HARD.

Try listening to something by an unknown rap act, then listen to Tupac and tell me there's not talent involved.

I do hate a lot of songs...

but one that comes to mind because EVERY FUCKIN' TIME my sisters cell phone RINGS!!!! I hear it, and its the most terrible song I have EVER HEARD in my LIFE!!!!

I dont know the name..but it goes like "Booty, booty, booty, booty rockin' every where. Booty, booty, booty, booty rockin' every where. I found you Ms. New booty..." It pretty much goes on like that....

FUCK that song SUCKS!!!!

J.Walker

egad!!...that's sounds like it's fuckin brutal!

Any emo, screamo, fucking pussy pop punk shit thats being fed down kids throats these days by fuckin MTV and Much Music.

Also any hip pop/rap

And then theres always bands like Lip Bizkit who suck major dick!

Rite on bro, great minds think alike!!! Thats exactly what i was gonna say! rock3

Id also add numetal and rapmetal and all of the bullshit commercial metal like KORN, its not the way METAL is supposed to be!

Their are few songs I like out of all the music my friends are currently obsessing over...which means that stuff thats replayed on MTV and all the hip hop stations over and over and over and over and....over.

I think that Fort Minor song is alright, and Hips Don't Lie by Shakira...she is actually talented. But other than those and a couple other songs, I stick to my guns (no pun intended) B)

I do hate a lot of songs...

but one that comes to mind because EVERY FUCKIN' TIME my sisters cell phone RINGS!!!! I hear it, and its the most terrible song I have EVER HEARD in my LIFE!!!!

I dont know the name..but it goes like "Booty, booty, booty, booty rockin' every where. Booty, booty, booty, booty rockin' every where. I found you Ms. New booty..." It pretty much goes on like that....

FUCK that song SUCKS!!!!

J.Walker

Ms. New Booty!!

why do i know the name of this song? :ph34r:

Their are few songs I like out of all the music my friends are currently obsessing over...which means that stuff thats replayed on MTV and all the hip hop stations over and over and over and over and....over.

I think that Fort Minor song is alright, and Hips Don't Lie by Shakira...she is actually talented. But other than those and a couple other songs, I stick to my guns (no pun intended) B)

"You got to stick to your guns, what's right for you, ain't right for everyone..."

I love the CRUE!

Exactly!

Try listening to something by an unknown rap act, then listen to Tupac and tell me there's not talent involved.

hip hop is more innovative as a format, n try freestylin, battlin', thinkin up shit on the spot, makin it rhyme, with punchines, with relevance to the situation/person ur battlin', THAT is talent, having an ear for a catchy beat, mixin', THAT is a talent. rhymin like Eminem, Big Daddy Kane, Biggie Smalls in near impossible. n Reggaeton is dope, make no mistake about it.

Well any R&B songs really and Rap shit that I dont like (I do like Missy Elliot shes really funny to me lol! so random) anyway...anything that continues to complain to me like emo and that emo-metal shit were it continually like repeats "kill urself let go of the pain kill urself" blah blah blah

A song in particular? I dont think I could actually name a specific song.

:krider:

Exactly!

hip hop is more innovative as a format, n try freestylin, battlin', thinkin up shit on the spot, makin it rhyme, with punchines, with relevance to the situation/person ur battlin', THAT is talent, having an ear for a catchy beat, mixin', THAT is a talent. rhymin like Eminem, Big Daddy Kane, Biggie Smalls in near impossible. n Reggaeton is dope, make no mistake about it.

WHO the fuck cares if it takes talent to rap and make hip pop, it still sounds like shit and it has nothing on rock n roll!

Exactly!

WHO the fuck cares if it takes talent to rap and make hip pop, it still sounds like shit and it has nothing on rock n roll!

right, sounds like shit in ur opinion, but guess what, relative to the opinions of the MILLIONS who love hip HOP, ur opinion aint worth a festering foreskin. u talk about hip hop being pop, thats a fucking joke and a half since rock n roll has been pop since the fucking 50s. dumbass.