Damn Axl looks like Triple H these days

zepaholic

:anger: hhh the king of kings dx rules :fuckyou:

Time to Play the GAME.

AND I make the Rules!

you think axl should have used a steal chair or perhaps even the pedigree on that guard. i can just see him spitting the water out of his mouth as his arm are thrown into the hair and his body is cast is strobe light.

:P

Yeah but Axl will never be as cool as HHH :P

Triple H doesnt hit woman (Chyna) that was the 1-2-3 Kid.

Silly Wabbit.

But than again, fighting Chyna was like fighting with a man. So I dont know. That would sound like an Ok fight to me.

Axl vs. Chyna.

Both are familiar with fighting dirty. Lets just hope Axl does show up to this one and not 'accidently' bite the Ref?

Silly Wabbit.

But than again, fighting Chyna was like fighting with a man. So I dont know. That would sound like an Ok fight to me.

Axl vs. Chyna.

Both are familiar with fighting dirty. Lets just hope Axl does show up to this one and not 'accidently' bite the Ref?

fu*king stop this Axl hit a woman shit!! he never did! all that happened was in words, exept for when the security guard came in of course

Silly Wabbit.

Axl vs. Chyna.

fu*king stop this Axl hit a woman shit!! he never did! all that happened was in words, exept for when the security guard came in of course

Axl has hit women Everly, Seymour, probably many more.

And (supposedly) he didn't stop at just hitting Erin....