People dissing axl for biting

marina

n hey, artfromtex, u tryna tell me mike tyson dunno how to fight, cuz that motherfucker has been known to bite.

Mike Tyson went psycho in that fight and he got banned from boxing for that move. part of the reason he did it was out of frustration because Holyfield was kicking Tyson's ass in that fight. let's see, psycho getting ass kicked and in desparation takes a bite out of opponent. i see a pattern here.

i think u'll find tyson caught two illegal headbutts from hold-me-field n THEN responded by biting cuz the ref werent doin shit.

I think you will find Tyson resorts to these tactics only when he is LOSING. The headbutts were minor (in boxing terms) and caused no cuts. An unfortunately common event in boxing.

Someone like Kostya Tszyu has been repeatedly headbutted, rabbit punched and lowblowed. He retaliated by punching the crap outta the other guy......legally.

In Tysons last fight against the Irish guy, the supposedly new reformed ,calm and mature Tyson attempted to headbutt, low blow and bloody well break the other guy's arm after about round 3 when the tide was turning and he started losing.

Anyway 90 % of people would only bite if they were losing or the victim of the assault. The other 10 % who might consider biting whilst winning a fight they started would rightly be considered SCUM by normal humans.

Like it or not Axl has a history of hitting women, attacking smaller or older men, running away from any fight that might be even matched and now biting a guy who tried to calm him down from abusing a small middle aged woman........Y'know nice fella isnt he.

nice fella? im not here to pass judgement on anyone i jus think u tend to black n white the situation somewhat, thats all. mike tyson is a tragic chapter of boxing history but if u know anything about him u'd know the fights he lost had everything to do with him being a dick n nothing to do with a lack of ability in ANY department. as far as axl's "history", the i started this whole topic in reference SPECIFICALLY to biting, n wondering why its considered bad or wrong in a fight, as if theres rules on the street cuz wake up people, there aint n if ur not prepared to "stoop" then more fool u cuz motherfuckers out there will stoop a lot lower to get the job done. aside from that, i dont really care what was fair or what wasnt in this "fight".

But this wasnt a street fight where granted most things may be fair game.

This was a drunk middle aged guy verbally assaulting a small woman in a 5 star hotel at 8am , and then Biting a guy who did his job, and what I or any decent male would have done in that situation.

Axl behaved very badly in what is essentially someone elses home.

I for one have done quite a few things in the past whilst drunk that I have been embarrssed or ashamed of, the difference is when I sobered up I felt bad, and took the blame and then apologised sincerely to the person I wronged.

Axl just blames everyone else. It takes a bigger man to admit he was wrong. Thats my only real problem with Axl.

maybe he believes his side of the story, n told it how he thinks it transpired. n hey, he's a big fuckin tonsacash payin guest, he was only shouting, n lets face it, they serve alcohol, n that dude isnt the judge of his relationship with Beta. i been in tonsa situations shouting at girls who r shouting back n told me people who interfere to fuck off. didnt the fact that no ones reporting Beta as protesting n her not bringing any charges up against him suggest something?

Laurence: whats sobriety got to do with it? i think im not getting something...im dumb, confused to boot

Edited by marina

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

look at the image below

imagine that punch hitting you when your pissed'

ive seen it happen'

it dont matter how good a fighter you are' you aint recovering from it :)

liddellovereem21pr.gif

DONT START FIGHTS WHEN YOUR PISSED IF YOU CANT FINISH THEM

Edited by lawrence

look at the image below

ive seen it happen'

liddellovereem21pr.gif

i have no idea what ur talking about dude :confused:

look at the image below

ive seen it happen'

liddellovereem21pr.gif

well i'll end it here then good day

look at the image below

ive seen it happen'

liddellovereem21pr.gif

well i'll end it here then good day

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, later :rolleyes:

I have worked in 5 star hotels. I for one would not appreciate his behaviour if I was at work.

Axl's behaviour was way outta line.

Now that may be Axl's version of events, but do you honestly think Axl and Beta were just talking??? when the staff the police, the hotel guests that were watching and no doubt the security cameras that would have caught the whole event all say they were arguing??

Axl was pissed, why would his recollection be more accurate than all those people??

Funny how these things only happen to Axl. He must get sick of everyone conspiring to make him look bad.

I dont think the guard was ' judging his relationship with Beta ' as you put it.

He was doing his job by asking a loud drunk to calm down and desist from arguing in a public place.

I have worked in 5 star hotels. I for one would not appreciate his behaviour if I was at work.

Axl's behaviour was way outta line.

Now that may be Axl's version of events, but do you honestly think Axl and Beta were just talking??? when the staff the police, the hotel guests that were watching and no doubt the security cameras that would have caught the whole event all say they were arguing??

Axl was pissed, why would his recollection be more accurate than all those people??

Funny how these things only happen to Axl. He must get sick of everyone conspiring to make him look bad.

I dont think the guard was ' judging his relationship with Beta ' as you put it.

He was doing his job by asking a loud drunk to calm down and desist from arguing in a public place.

no, maybe they were arguing, but so what, people argue? n he's not ur ordinary guy, im sure they know what the assholes like so wtf, let him shout, if he hits there, then step in, somethings happened, but jus by stickin his nose in the guard created a situation that coulda been avoided altogether. n whys being pissed gonna make his reccollection inaccurate? dont u mean drunk? in which case i guess so, n i guess axl was at fault for shovin him but fuck, they were jus shouting, he was drunk, guard coulda been a bit hasty in strollin over but that said, axl was hardly being angelic i agree, not really my place to judge either.

Now that may be Axl's version of events, but do you honestly think Axl and Beta were just talking???

they(police) didnt came because of beta&axl thing,they came coz of axl attacking guard.thats logical.

and no,these things dont happen just to axl,they happen to ''NORMAL'' people,just newspapers dont write about them,coz it really..................ISNT INTERESTING.why do fuck you think anyone would have interest if my mom did that.I really see no reason to be interested in that.but AXL ROSE....thats another story.or any other celeb....thats MORE interesting to people.esspecialy if its negative.and ofcourse newspapers write about it so, for example, people in mexico read what happend is sweden.

he's not ur ordinary guy, im sure they know what the assholes like so wtf, let him shout, if he hits there, then step in, somethings happened, but jus by stickin his nose in the guard created a situation that coulda been avoided altogether. n whys being pissed

Are you Kidding.

The guard was meant to NOT DO HIS JOB???

He was meant to sit by and let a drunk patron argue in the lobby in front of sober guests and children????

Im sure if he did nothing the hotel would have been inundated with complaints, and he would have been fired....that simple.

Its not rocket science Axl was drunk ,loud and abusive . The Math is simple....it was all his fault, how anyone can disagree is bewildering.

When in someone elses premises / home / country you respect there expextations and dont act like that or you will be asked to leave.

Axl IS an ordinary guy and one with a history of voilence. To blame the guard for intervening is rubbish. Like I said before any decent male would intervene when watching a drunk male yelling at a smaller woman in public. Axl is just lucky it was a professional rather than another hothead or he may have gotten publicly beat up.

he's not ur ordinary guy, im sure they know what the assholes like so wtf, let him shout, if he hits there, then step in, somethings happened, but jus by stickin his nose in the guard created a situation that coulda been avoided altogether. n whys being pissed

Are you Kidding.

He was meant to sit by and let a drunk patron argue in the lobby in front of sober guests and children????

Im sure if he did nothing the hotel would have been inundated with complaints, and he would have been fired....that simple.

Its not rocket science Axl was drunk ,loud and abusive . The Math is simple....it was all his fault, how anyone can disagree is bewildering.

When in someone elses premises / home / country you respect there expextations and dont act like that or you will be asked to leave.

Axl IS an ordinary guy and one with a history of voilence. To blame the guard for intervening is rubbish. Like I said before any decent male would intervene when watching a drunk male yelling at a smaller woman in public. Axl is just lucky it was a professional rather than another hothead or he may have gotten publicly beat up.

if u read a lil more of my post i think u'll find i was blaming axl in there too...

Are you Kidding.

if u read a lil more of my post i think u'll find i was blaming axl in there too...

OK cool, sorry if i didnt read all ur post properly.

I actually really like Axl.

I just wish once...just once he would man up and say sorry to someone he has wronged rather than blame innocent people. He seems quite delusional and it makes me lose respect for him and incidents like this tend to make me believe Erin,Stephanie, Slash etc over him.

Axl is always coming across as victimised, yet he seems really oblivious or delusional when he wrongs other people.

Are you Kidding.

OK cool, sorry if i didnt read all ur post properly.

I actually really like Axl.

I just wish once...just once he would man up and say sorry to someone he has wronged rather than blame innocent people. He seems quite delusional and it makes me lose respect for him and incidents like this tend to make me believe Erin,Stephanie, Slash etc over him.

Axl is always coming across as victimised, yet he seems really oblivious or delusional when he wrongs other people.

we're all products of our past and the sum total of the trauma or postivity inflicted upon us by life, look at things with a lil compassion, theres a lotta reasons behind everything :)

Edited by marina

we're all products of our past and the sum total of the trauma or postivity inflicted upon us by life, look at things with a lil compassion, theres a lotta reasons behind everything :)

Yeh thats fine but he's 44 , he's gotta stop using xcuses.

I and many other people had just as abad and most likely a worse childhood than Axl, I acted very badly at times in my 20's.

This is the problem with Axl, instead of fronting up and taking responsibility for his action he blames everyone else. Then many fans excuse him all the time.

No wonder he hasnt changed.

He has had an extremely privelidged life for the past 20 yrs and the victim thing ran out yrs ago. The first step in changeing bad behaviour is in admitting that it is bad.

anyone with a problem with biting... go find mike tyson and say it to his face

personally, win at all costs is the way to fight. no point being 'moral' or 'manly' and ending up the looser!

But if you bite and still end up losing, it's even worse.

Yeah, he shouldn´t have stop fighting. I´m sure he would have stand up against the swedish polise. Then he just would have the swedish army left to fight. Peace of a cake... Blowing tanks and shit. Not a big deal.

What I´m trying to say is that even if u´re a kickboxing rockstar, U know where the line is. The line is the LAW.

He couldn´t have win this fight...

i remember i had a fight a couple of years ago, i didnt want to fight and as i turned and walked away, the guy bit me in the back, that was the only time i ever lost it completely,had to be dragged away from the guy who suffered broken nose and fractured ribs, biting is the lowest of the low and is for bitches

You are making a drama of all this. Whether Axl´s behaviour is correct or not you are giving too much importance to all this. Axl was drunk, in the middle of an argument and the guard did his job, good or bad, but he did it. Axl´s reaction was spontaneous because of the heat of the moment, he reacted like that but he could have also reacted God knows how. Don´t crucify the dude.

Is it the first time a celeb gets in trouble? With this I´m not saying I applaud his behaviour but some of you try to examine it all and judge it all. There´s lots of people who do worse things in fights and who get in trouble with the police and Axl is no exception, the only difference is that he is a celebrity and that´s why everybody feels with the right to judge him.

You are making a drama of all this. Whether Axl´s behaviour is correct or not you are giving too much importance to all this. Axl was drunk, in the middle of an argument and the guard did his job, good or bad, but he did it. Axl´s reaction was spontaneous because of the heat of the moment, he reacted like that but he could have also reacted God knows how. Don´t crucify the dude.

Is it the first time a celeb gets in trouble? With this I´m not saying I applaud his behaviour but some of you try to examine it all and judge it all. There´s lots of people who do worse things in fights and who get in trouble with the police and Axl is no exception, the only difference is that he is a celebrity and that´s why everybody feels with the right to judge him.

agreed!

I and many other people had just as abad and most likely a worse childhood than Axl, I acted very badly at times in my 20's.

This is the problem with Axl, instead of fronting up and taking responsibility for his action he blames everyone else. Then many fans excuse him all the time.

He has had an extremely privelidged life for the past 20 yrs and the victim thing ran out yrs ago. The first step in changeing bad behaviour is in admitting that it is bad.

That's perfectly right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FFS people!

Axl was in a loud argument - to put it nicely - with his assistant(beta?), wasn't he? And with some experience of being a bouncer and a security guard at a show, I can tell you that if there's a seriously hammered guy arguing with a woman you do go between 'em. Mainly because, even if the other person's a rock star, you never know what kind of an idiot you have in front of your eyes and I think we all know that hitting women is against all moral code of conduct built inside your average joe. Now I'm not saying that Axl would've hit a woman(though it's been known to happen before in his case), I personally think he's much calmer and more mature these days, but maybe the security guard didn't think so? Maybe he just saw a situation that could've escalated into something much more fucked up?

So, when you think about it this way, it was no damn fight(you know, the manly macho-sort of which you are talking about: two guys settling something for good etc.), it was just someone doing their job, and it's goddamn moronic of Axl to go and bite the guy for it. Even though he's one of the greatest lead singers on the planet, it doesn't mean that he's got the right to do whatever the fuck he pleases.

Yeah, and sorry for the language. This whole thread just got me in a bit of a hot-blooded mood.

let him take on vince neil first,

thats one macho rock n roll brawl we all were waitin for :P

like you know what was his childhood like.

who did he blame?last time I checked,he admited it was his fault.

have you ever been drunk?

I cant understand how serious you take this incident.DID IT EFFECT ON TOUR?IT DIDNT!so stfu,its his life,let him enjoy it.he joked at oslo concert coz of this.any you act like its end of his career. :rolleyes:

anyone with a problem with biting... go find mike tyson and say it to his face

personally, win at all costs is the way to fight. no point being 'moral' or 'manly' and ending up the looser!

But if you bite and still end up losing, it's even worse.

Yeah, he shouldn´t have stop fighting. I´m sure he would have stand up against the swedish polise. Then he just would have the swedish army left to fight. Peace of a cake... Blowing tanks and shit. Not a big deal.

What I´m trying to say is that even if u´re a kickboxing rockstar, U know where the line is. The line is the LAW.

He couldn´t have win this fight...

That's just it Axl didnt kickbox.He bite the fucken person.That's down right retare.