People dissing axl for biting

marina

if u've ever been in a fight before in ur life, u'll understand that its hardly the time for gentlemanly conduct. it aint time for like, ok, coats off n dukes up n 12 three minute rounds, its a fuckin brawl n when its ur ass or someone elses u scratch bite kick in the balls, its all fuckin straight. i dont get why some axl fans r like, in denial that their hero would bite n others r critical of it n saying its "hardly the actions of a tough guy". buncha bullshit, go for what u know, i'd dig my nails in a mans balls if it meant not gettin my ass kicked.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when men fight they DO NOT bite or kick each other in the balls

it goes against the grain

i take it your not from scotland then, anything goes in scotland :D

Yes he is correct in scotland anything goes, the rest of the world has unspoken rules but in scotland all is fair :confused:

I prefer to stand toe to toe with a guy and may the best man win :)

Edited by GET OFF AXLS BACK

some of u really mean to say that if its a choice between bitin a motherfucker n gettin ur ass kicked, u'd go for the second option? ur either liars or masochists.

How often does it happen in a fight that biting is your last option?..

I don`t think the security guard had Axls arms and legs tied up so he couldn`t fight.

some of u really mean to say that if its a choice between bitin a motherfucker n gettin ur ass kicked, u'd go for the second option? ur either liars or masochists.

How often does it happen in a fight that biting is your last option?..

I don`t think the security guard had Axls arms and legs tied up so he couldn`t fight.

yeh but u can guage how far ur gonna get in a fight when a motherfuckers twice ur size or how hardass he is by how much his headlock is squashin ur ass...

FFS people!

Axl was in a loud argument - to put it nicely - with his assistant(beta?), wasn't he? And with some experience of being a bouncer and a security guard at a show, I can tell you that if there's a seriously hammered guy arguing with a woman you do go between 'em. Mainly because, even if the other person's a rock star, you never know what kind of an idiot you have in front of your eyes and I think we all know that hitting women is against all moral code of conduct built inside your average joe. Now I'm not saying that Axl would've hit a woman(though it's been known to happen before in his case), I personally think he's much calmer and more mature these days, but maybe the security guard didn't think so? Maybe he just saw a situation that could've escalated into something much more fucked up?

So, when you think about it this way, it was no damn fight(you know, the manly macho-sort of which you are talking about: two guys settling something for good etc.), it was just someone doing their job, and it's goddamn moronic of Axl to go and bite the guy for it. Even though he's one of the greatest lead singers on the planet, it doesn't mean that he's got the right to do whatever the fuck he pleases.

Yeah, and sorry for the language. This whole thread just got me in a bit of a hot-blooded mood.

Edited by Kain

FFS people!

Axl was in a loud argument - to put it nicely - with his assistant(beta?), wasn't he? And with some experience of being a bouncer and a security guard at a show, I can tell you that if there's a seriously hammered guy arguing with a woman you do go between 'em. Mainly because, even if the other person's a rock star, you never know what kind of an idiot you have in front of your eyes and I think we all know that hitting women is against all moral code of conduct built inside your average joe. Now I'm not saying that Axl would've hit a woman(though it's been known to happen before in his case), I personally think he's much calmer and more mature these days, but maybe the security guard didn't think so? Maybe he just saw a situation that could've escalated into something much more fucked up?

So, when you think about this way, it was no damn fight(you know, the manly macho-sort of which you are talking about: two guys settling something for good etc.), it was just someone doing their job, and it's goddamn moronic of Axl to go and bite the guy for it. Even though he's one of the gratest lead singers on the planet, it doesn't mean that he's got the right to do whatever the fuck he pleases.

Yeah, and sorry for the language. This whole thread just got me in a bit of a hot-blooded mood.

its moronic to respond aggressively when someone has u in a headlock?

It sounds like a desperation attempt to me. Axl was obviously on the ground or being over-powered for him to respond by biting a security guy in THE LEG!!

Overall though, you can't really justify it nor criticise it without being there and seeing what happened. Things have a BIG habit of being blown out of proportion when famous faces are involved.......

LA

Well, as the guard was no doubt professionally trained and whatnot, I don't think that the first thing he had in mind was to go in and take axl in a headlock. Or to rip him from his braids for that matter. I'm sure he went in a little more calmly at first, maybe reaching for Axl's arms or something, or just literally just went between Axl and his assistant. You see, if a security guard/bouncer just jumps in on someone with full violent intent, they aren't gonna have their job for too long. At least in a classy place like the one in which the party was threwn. Now, who do you think had more ability to consider their actions that particular evening, a professional who was on the job and sober, or a multi-million selling heavily drunk rock star with a very large and widely known ego?

It's true that none of us saw the whole deal, so there's no point in arguing about it. It's just that if you think rationally, you're pretty likely to come to the conclusion that Axl fucked up. Now we all do it, and it's no biggie, but don't go about making Axl some sort of a victim here, whose last and only choice of self-defense against the evil security-guard was to bite the man(assuming they were a man) in his leg, that's ridiculous.

Edited by Kain

Well, as the guard was no doubt professionally trained and whatnot, I don't think that the first thing he had in mind was to go in and take axl in a headlock. Or to rip him from his braids for that matter. I'm sure he went in a little more calmly at first, maybe reaching for Axl's arms or something, or just literally just went between Axl and his assistant. You see, if a security guard/bouncer just jumps in on someone with full violent intent, they aren't gonna have their job for too long. At least in a classy place like the one in which the party was threwn. Now, who do you think had more ability to consider their actions that particular evening, a professional who was on the job and sober, or a multi-million selling heavily drunk rock star with a very large and widely known ego?

It's true that none of us saw the whole deal, so there's no point in arguing about it. It's just that if you think rationally, you're pretty likely to come to the conclusion that Axl fucked up. Now we all do it, and it's no biggie, but don't go about making Axl some sort of a victim here, whose last and only choice of self-defense against the evil security-guard was to bite the man(assuming they were a man) in his leg, that's ridiculous.

as far as documentation goes, axl did not strike first, acting aggressively is not the same as striking someone. n hey, artfromtex, u tryna tell me mike tyson dunno how to fight, cuz that motherfucker has been known to bite. besides which a fight isnt exactly somewhere where u act rationally, u do what u gotta to make sure ur ass dont get wasted. having said all this, ur right, none of us did see the whole deal, i jus dont see whats bad about biting, given the right situation in a fight.

as far as documentation goes, axl did not strike first, acting aggressively is not the same as striking someone.

Yeah, but you know it's a security guards job(in this case) to make sure that no one hits anyone. Go into a local bar, act out "aggressively" and you're pretty sure to be thrown out. You see it's not about throwing the first punch or anything like that, it's just that no restaurant, hotel, bar or nightclub wants people freaking out when they're drunk. That's bad for business, if people don't feel safe at your place, they're not gonna come there again. For e.g. I'll take the bar down the hill from where I live(maybe a bit far-reached example for comparison in this case, but it also serves to put in context that Axl's really just like everyone else and has no special rights). It's a real shithole, and there's both some normal people going in there and some big roughnecked dumbasses. Anyways, if you start yelling at someone and get tension built up, there's bound to be a bouncer behind your back, telling you to fuck off. He may not be kind with words, in fact maybe he'll just literally say "fuck off, will you!", but the point is that if you don't do something physically aggressive, he's not going to take you in a headlock or pull your hair, he'll grab you by your arm or something like that, tops. And this, indeed, is a little shitholebar in eastern Finland. Now, how do you think they do things in a highroller-environment in Stockholm? And mind you, they have a bit more to lose if one of their guys just starts beating a rich rock star for no purpose. If you act aggressively at a public place with security, you're going to get the security's interest and they have full right to come and tell you to calm down or/and(depending on the situation) remove you from the scene. Period.