ssiscool

board was offline for about 10 mins while eric made a back up, u probably were kept on cause u never logged out or refreshed or anything

or else the supporter thing might keep u on, i know mods can stay online when the board is offline

The Board was put offline for 6 minutes while a backup was made.

Another security update was released less than an hour ago, and has been applied.

I thaught you already knew this: The reason why you could still see the Forum Siscool is that admins, global mods, mods, news reporters, and most of the time supporters (admins' choice depending on circumstances) still have access to the Forum even when it is offline.

:)

Another security update was released less than an hour ago, and has been applied.

I thaught you already knew this: The reason why you could still see the Forum Siscool is that admins, global mods, mods, news reporters, and most of the time supporters (admins' choice depending on circumstances) still have access to the Forum even when it is offline.

Strange though Eric, as it said 'Offline' for me too, but I wasn't hampered doing anything, yet I'm not a supporter... :rolleyes:

ah yeah i forgot about that. sorry about the thread. feel free to lock it.