FUCKING GREAT!

STEERT

Just got home, they started almost 1 hour late, 21:20 local time or something.. Started just as usual.. Only new songs were the blues and better.. People seemed to enjoy the new songs, so that's cool. Dizzy's piano solo was nice. I have to say nightrain is amazing... jesus.. The encore was PC only, so that is the only negative thing about the concert :-) Axl was smiling and having a good time.. He said: "When the cops in Sweden arrested me they said i needed TO CALM DOWN. I said YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE, or something like that" :-) everone shouted and screamed afterwards :-)

Than IZZY FUCKING STRADLIN joined them on stage, right before Think about you... Oh my god, people hugged each other instantly, everyone was going nuts... He played four songs, Think about you, nightrain, patience and PC. Everyone enjoyed it, no slash chants whatsoever. I had a GREAT time!

GOOD FUCKING NIGHT!

just got home after 24 hours.

great show. great location. the opening acts were indeed very cool.

setlist as usual. they cut the solos shorter than on rock am ring which was great, but the dizzy solo was awesome, sun went down, really a great feeling.

axl was in a good mood, even if there was less talking than usual.

after think about you: "now calm down, That`s what the swedish cops told me. and (with his micky mous voice) and your gonna get arrested. and i said you are a fucking asshole!" and then they went into patience.

Izzy was there, Great to see him.

All in all pefekt show. Little short set, but still 135 minutes.

ok i have to sleep. post more tomorrow

Great show indeed with the usual setlist (wttj,ise,mrb,...,paradise city).

Maybe I remember this wrong, but wasn't there a fuckhead in the public who pissed Axl off? I think it was during patience that Axl suddenly said something like "You're a fucking idiot. Yeah, you!!". What was that all about??

Maybe I remember this wrong, but wasn't there a fuckhead in the public who pissed Axl off? I think it was during patience that Axl suddenly said something like "You're a fucking idiot. Yeah, you!!". What was that all about??

Was it not about someone in a Slash shirt or something (i got that from HTGTH)

Could be, I remember seeing someone in a slash shirt yesterday..

Yep, a guy in the front pit was waving with a Slash shirt, Axl reacted with: you're a fucking idiot en giving him the middle finger!!

This was a very high-level show with a really amazing crowd!!!

And what to say about Axl, there is nothing more to say in fact, the guy is back on track and he loves it!!

man, man, man fuckin' awesome.."kippevel" What's that in english?

That's called 'Goosebumps!' And it was indeed a fuckin great experience, too bad I had to miss the last part of the show cause of public transport to get back to amsterdam. Damn, the next time I'm booking a hotel! Too bad I didn't even get to see Izzy... Funny to see such a mixed growd by the way. A lot of old rockers, but also a lot of really young kids ( 12-16) all wearing Guns shirts. Seeing that made me realize that Guns is still live and kicking! And that's funny because those kids were probably still wearing dipers when I saw my last concert of Guns in Nijmegen in 1993 :-D

oh yeah got to add that. Netherland people are very very friendly. everybody was real nice (even if WE play half finals tomorrow :P ).

And even ift it was a small crowd, hell, they knew every every song, so sometime it was so loud i could hardly hear axl`S voice.

But really a great crowd. started slow but the second hlaf was fucking amazing!!

yeah don't talk about the soccer here, especially when you're from germany :P

but i thought the concert rock'd! really rock'd. His voice was great!

But some drunken bastards started fights a few times, so i missed two songs because i had to look out for a kick or slap... damned... <_<

Anybody knows how much people there were?

In the newspaper of this morning (telegraaf) they estimated 15.000..

.... Nighttrain rock3 yeaaaah!!

Could be, I remember seeing someone in a slash shirt yesterday..

IT WAS FUCKING AWESOME!!!! I remember I saw someone in a VR-T-shirt!.. :ph34r:

yeah don't talk about the soccer here, especially when you're from germany :P

but i thought the concert rock'd! really rock'd. His voice was great!

But some drunken bastards started fights a few times, so i missed two songs because i had to look out for a kick or slap... damned... <_<

Anybody knows how much people there were?

In the newspaper of this morning (telegraaf) they estimated 15.000..

.... Nighttrain rock3 yeaaaah!!

It was really fucking amazing indeed but the audience annoyed the hell out of me. Drunken, stoned and just plain stupid people fighting and singing along very loud but then getting the lyrics wrong :anger:

omg! the show was awesome!! Best show ever! This show was much better than last week @ graspop.. and izzy.. he made the show complete! I couldn't believe it!!! I was in the front row! Tommy was also very cool! he went of the stage and played on a black box in front of us!! Awesome! I made a lot of pics and films.. ! I will post some soon! If you want some pics you can always add me! :)